“Always a win!!”

Charlotte's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Charlotte's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Barren Road
Transit: 104 & 120 bus one block from restaurant
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Took my dad out here along with the rest of the family to celebrate his 55th birthday. This place always serves nothing but the best. Nice salad to start along with bread and olive oil dip. I ordered the veal parm which was one of the best I've ever had. I have been here for other occasions as well such as a wedding reception and a couple of funerals. This place really caters to large groups and takes care of you very well when you are here. Great place and great for families!!

1  Thank Monica D

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Well...the one and only time I ever went was for lunch. The atmosphere was old fashioned with gaudy glitz and plastic plants, the carpet running throughout the restaurant smelled old and sour and I felt like I time traveled back in time to the Frank Sinatra era. I don't recall the food being memorable...I just recall thinking senior citizens probably really like this place. Sorry, I can't say any better than that.

2  Thank Debbiecj
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Tried Charlotte's after reading such positive reviews. Maybe they were written by the staff. My husband and I made reservations and went tonight. Our server was less than attentive and didn't"t appear to know the menu very well. It took an hour for our dinner to arrive and when it did, it was not what he had explained the menu item was going to be. One of us was OK with the meal, the other would never have ordered it. There did not seem to be any urgency to get the order corrected. No apologies were given. We wound up just leaving without our dinner because who knew how long it would take to get another dinner prepared. The manager did not seem to be all that concerned. We paid the bill for the drinks and appetizer we had, oh and the manager also charged us $10 for the salads that are included with your dinner. We will NEVER go back. The lack of caring about the customer was loud and clear. What a total disappointment.

2  Thank KWest46696
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We had been there years ago and were very disappointed. We felt it was time to try again. The decor is old fashioned and charming. The restaurant itself is quiet. The menue was large with many fish specials. We started with a salad which was well prepared. We each tried a different fish. While the portions were large, both were covered with a creamy sauce loaded with baby shrimp. The result was to completely wipe out the natural flavor of the fish. It appeared as if the same sauce was used for the differing fishes. This was a disaapointment although it may satisfy others. Since we live very close to it, we may try again with a different approach to ordering and requesting a different preparation. We will give it another chance

1  Thank halg16
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have been to Charlottes on a few occasions and I have never been disappointed, but when I visited this past week, I was blown away my their pumpkin crab cake (only available in the fall season). It was jumbo lump crab with pumpkin flavor and roasted pumpkin seed and cilantro pesto with an apple cider reduction. It was extraordinary - I can't wait to go back to have it again.
Kudos to culinary staff at Charlottes!

1  Thank DiGiamatic