“Great Asian fusion in a relaxed comfortable atmosphere”
Review of Teikoku Restaurant

Teikoku Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Teikoku Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Septa Routes 120,104
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
“Great Asian fusion in a relaxed comfortable atmosphere”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

This place was packed on a Friday night as I had to make my own parking spot. The food was very good as usual and we have always experienced a good meal here every time we come back. One of our favorite go to places.

Media, PA
“Lively crowd, delicious cuisine”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We really enjoyed our Saturday evening dinner with two kids and their spouses celebrating son's 30th birthday. Grandkids were left at home for a relaxing evening, although i did some little ones there. The menu is quite varied and our waiter was very patient with explanations and answered all of our questions. Not being a big sushi aficionado, I let our kids guide that part of the menu. It was outstanding and so delicious. Fresh made. Waiter stopped by to apologize for the delay. It was worth the wait, but we were already into our salads . . . Huge!! Entrees were outstanding. Only one was disappointed with a seafood dish because pieces were small. Maybe that's normal for the dish.
Wait staff accommodated us by lighting candles and bringing in the cake I had brought, as well as serving and bagging the leftovers.
Looking forward to another visit at this wonderful restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
“A TKO for Teikoku”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The King and Queen haven't been to Teikoku in a few years. Maybe new ownership since then because this place is now a knockout. Everything was excellent. Best spring roll and chicken teriyaki I've had. This is now my neighborhood favorite.

• Visited February 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Second Favorite Sushi Spot”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I come here quite often especially for lunch or a take out order when I need a sushi fix. I love the decor - a classy modern, yet authentic Asian style. I prefer going at lunch time because the place is not as packed and is much quieter. The sushi freshness and taste has never disappointed. That's why I keep coming back! I recommend the Poseidon, Teikoku, Chai & Volcano rolls as the most exquisite taste. The rock lobster appetizer is nice and the calamari salad is uniquely different and scrumptious! Yes, the menu is a bit pricey, but after I get my fill, I'm no longer upset about it.

• Visited January 2013
West Chester, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food-felt rushed”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Energetic atmosphere and nice decor in the main/bar area...the side dining rooms were a bit quieter and more plainly decorated. Service was attentive, though our server didn't tell us the specials, and we didn't realize this until we had already ordered and overheard her telling them to another table. Food was very good. Enjoyed our 3 starters- house salad, tuna roll, and rock shrimp. Salmon teriyaki was cooked nicely, but it was a smaller portion than expected. Only real complaint was that overall we felt rushed. Our dinner arrived before we had finished our starters, and at one point a server tried to take our food away when we were clearly not finished.