“Rude Owner”

Add it.
Mom's Bake At Home Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Last week, I ordered a "spinach salad" pizza. When I got home, I discovered that they gave me a different sort of pizza. One with zucchini. I called to notify them and see if I could just exchange some ingredients, as I did not want them to have to waste the entire pizza. The gal who answered the phone consulted with the owner who had made the pizza and took my order. She allowed me to come in and exchange ingredients, but made it very clear both on the phone and in person that I ordered the "super spinach" pizza, because that was what she wrote down. At least 6-8 times she insisted that she was correct, and I was mistaken, because she had written down "super spinach". Could she have heard me wrong? Could she have heard me right and written it down wrong? NO! Two years ago, I had 2 surgeries on my throat for cancer. My voice is weak at times, especially over the phone. I am quite certain that I ordered "spinch salad" as that is what is circled on the menu I ordered from. What infuriates me is the self-riteous attitude that this woman had. All she had to say was, "sorry for any misunderstanding, let's make it right". Instead, being right was much more important to her. Whatever became of "the customer is always right"? I will not frequent her establishment again.

3  Thank WISHHERE

Reviewed March 9, 2012

We have liked all the food and the service can't be beaten. Wish e setup allowed for more seating.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

Fresh ingredients. 10 minutes for a hot pizza made to order. Get the cookie dough for dessert. Nice and fresh salads. Not the crap most pizza places serve.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

We've been getting pizzas from Mom's since it opened. The ingredients are fresh and the crusts are great. We get everything from basic tomato pie (eating one now!) to white pizzas with pine nuts and veggies. The strombolis are good. The seasonal soups are great too! There are also salads and sandwiches.

P.S. Tip: There are two 15-minute parking spots across State St good for pickup.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

Mom's bake at home pizza has delicious pizza. There are many choices, and most are very unique. Overall, I would reccommend Mom's bake at home pizza if you either want a good custom pizza or if you simply want to bake it at home.