“Really good burger, spicy fries, and beer!”

Isaac Newton's Food & Drink
Ranked #5 of 84 Restaurants in Newtown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: N/a
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Special brews, friendly waitstaff, dark green salad, good crab cakes, very good burger, and spicy fries. Service was friendly and the food appeared quickly at the proper temperatures. We had an early dinner and were surrounded by families. Nice.The menu has pizza, sandwiches and full dinners. We'll be back when we visit PA again.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

After the fire, this place renovated. Service is better, thanks to new management. All I can say about the food is my title. Last time I was here, I ordered the duck salad and it was excellent! A Plus prices are reasonable.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Went for a "girls" night out. A perfect place for getting together to have drinks and a fun dinner. The food was good and our server helpful and friendly

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Isaacs is a great place to go have a cheeseburger and meet with friends. if you enjoy trying different beers, the selection is huge.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

When they are not busy the service is great. I always love Issacs and go there with friends. I need to write one hundred words but my first sentence says it all.