“The most delicious chocolate cake”
Review of Cafe Con Leche

Cafe Con Leche
Ranked #8 of 83 Restaurants in Newtown
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I hadn't been to this place for quite some time but since they had introduced their new gluten free and vegan menu I decided its time to see how it is. The food was good and the atmosphere still is good. It's BYOB. The service is still ok. But the best part of it was the vegan chocolate raspberry cake. It was so delicious that I can't wait to have it again.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Con Leche

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My friend and I enjoy going for soup and splitting their hearty quesadillas - filled with potato, pepper, and onion. Absolutely delicious!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Great fresh gourmet food served in a
cozy venue in downtown Newtown, Bucks County.
The friendly service makes a fine meal
all the better.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I had heard about Cafe con Leche for a while and had always wanted to try it and finally, last Saturday, we did. What a great meal! And, being it's a BYO - we brought a nice bottle of wine from home. Our meals tasted like they had just been cooked in someone's home kitchen. I had tilapia with capers, olives, tomatoes and broccoli. It was delicious! My husband had pasta with vegetables as well. The portions were huge and we each had another meal the next day! It was crowded but you could still hear yourself talk - a rarity. The staff was very friendly. We will definitely return. It's a great place to go when you just want a delicious meal and a very cozy, home-like atmosphere.

1  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Nothing could have been better. The flavors exploded in our mouths! Great vegan options, and other chooses as well. My husband is on a special diet and they were more than happy to accommodate him.

1  Thank ladykay0202