“OMG...Hidden Treaure...Yum.....”

Dining options: Reservations
Bensalem, PA
“OMG...Hidden Treaure...Yum.....”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Went here with a voucher from a deal site..you park along the street or in a nearby lot..you walk down a small alley..and the yummiest food ever can be found in cafe con leche. A small, quiet, quaint, spot ideal for dates, solo eaters, and families. The menu is varied and they give you free bread at the table. I had the linguine and shrimp and OMG so yummy. I am drooling just remembering it. The portions are also HUGE which rocks. My mom got the chicken Marsala and she loved it as well. We were so full and happy when we left, and yes, thr portions were so big we took home leftovers. I cannot wait to go back for more. This is a hidden gem of Newtown. Everyone should eat there at least once in their lives. Loved it!!!!!!!!!!,

• Visited June 2012

Morrisville, PA
“Very quaint and cozy”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

This restaurant was small but it was very quaint and cozy. The food was great- I had the salmon which was excellent and my husband had the seafood which was also very good. The waitress was very friendly and accommodating as was the other staff members. Loved that it was a BYOB. I would definitely go back!

• Visited April 2012
pa
“Good food horrible atmosphere”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

My friend and I went there for dinner. We are quite familiar with Newtown and had never been here. The menu sounds wonderful. The food was good but I need a nice atmosphere. To me it feels dark,dingy and dirty. It is basically in a basement with tiny tables for 2. She might have been busy but to me the service was awful. With a small table she failed to remove dirty dishes which left no room at all for new food. I had to remove them myself, and every table had bread but us--had to ask if we could have some. The food was good, but I would not return. Not my cup of tea at all.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank dianne24
Pennsylvania
“Great Food BYOB”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

This is a favorite restaurant. The atmosphere is cozy and the food delicious. My favorite is the ravioli and shrimp in pink sauce. The fact that it is a BYOB makes it twice the fun.

Visited May 2011
“Good food and service, quaint and quirky location. A bit expensive.”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Definitely like the menu here and the food never disappoints. Would like a little nicer dining room- fix the walls where there is spackle and clean up the place to ne nicer. Service is great.