“Went to celebrate birthdays!”
Review of Asiana - CLOSED

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This was our fourth visit to Asiana's. We enjoy their unique flair with traditional Thai dishes and other items you won't see on other menus. The curry chicken is not the cut up bits of chicken and veggies in a bowl of hot curry sauce. It's a breast of chicken sliced and laid across fresh vegetables and laced with a curry sauce best described as delicate. I had the saffron lobster and it was such a treat. My twelve year old son had pad Thai and loved it. He tried the sauce from the lobster and the curry chicken and he loved them. Is the price higher than run of the mill Chinese restaurants, yes, but we felt we paid for quality and received it. So glad Newtown has this gem!

1  Thank Sarah H

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Tried the restaurant last night was not impressed. Very limited menu and they were out of many items on the menu. The appetizers were not bad but was very difficult to find anything for main course. Most notably all the items were extremely expensive for essentially Chinese food. The only highlight of the evening was the service was extremely professional. Best advice try someplace else

1  Thank mjsavocat
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Excellent food and service. Our hard-working but fun waiter made the meal that much better. Will be going back soon. The owner is there and stopped several times at our table to see how we were doing. I am generally a meat and potatoes guy but really enjoyed the crusted tilapia. Each of the four of us had different entrees (and shared a bite or two) and they were all good.

1  Thank Arthur M
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This new restaurant is a perfect addition in Newtown. It is a quiet byob with exellent food. It is a thai fusion restaurant with a really different/interesting menu. I am a really healthy eater, but my husband isnt, he likes everything. We both love the menu. The owner is the host and he is very welcoming.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Was there twice already since it opened several weeks ago. Excellent food, great service and tranquil atmosphere. The owner is there and is very concerned with the operation. The staff is very professional. Which brings me to the menu- it is very original and is a true fusion flavor.
It is more like an experience than a meal. My wife and I went without kids. You wouldn't want to sit near my kids.
BYOB