“a nice place for a quick bite”
Review of Jake's Eatery

Jake's Eatery
Ranked #18 of 83 Restaurants in Newtown
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Food is good. The place is clean. Service is good. The prices are reasonable. It is a really nice sandwich/breakfast place. It is a little loud, but the tables are well spaced, to afford a sense of privacy.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I went here for dinner one night when I was craving Eat N' Park style cuisine. I wasn't too impressed with my dinner. I would go to either Issac Newton's or Pat's Colonial Kitchen before I would go here agin. The staff was friendly and the food was average.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Jake's Eatery is our new go-to breakfast place. It is located in a strip-mall so parking is convenient. Cleaner and quieter than most diners we have been to around here. Reasonably priced, we're happy with the food and service is quick. I really like the fruit-stuffed french toast.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

This is a very clean, fairly simple, but very good dinner type restaurant located in a regular setting.. Have never had a bad meal there and always great service. Wide choice and breakfast until 3:00 p.m. Sometimes you just want eggs. A few healthy choices, but mostly good tasting food that you don't want to count the calories. But you are supposed to eat a big breakfast. I've been there probably 10 times and never disappointed. Salads are very good too.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Newtown needed a great place to grab a full breakfast that wasn't over priced. Jakes is it. They also have an excellent lunch and dinner menu. Very ambitious menu and we've tried most of the items. Very good local place.

1  Thank fred5110