“Wonderful service in a nice area!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Newtown
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Stayed for a softball event for 6 days. Every employee we came across was friendly and helpful. If what we needed was not normally what they handle it didn't matter, they went out of their way to help us and did it immediately. Called last minute to make changes to our reservation and it was no problem. Although we paid slightly more than usual for the room it was worth it. During the week you get a free delicious breakfast and a dinner that is more than just an appetizer and drinks, it was a meal! Rooms were big and pretty clean. Used the work out room every day, because of the glass wall I was able to watch the kids swim while working out! Outside we used the BBQ grills to cook dinner on the weekend and the fire pit to make smores.

Room Tip: The only thing I found odd was the layout of the hotel. Seems elevators are in an odd place, One at...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
mila02, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

I was delighted your team choose our Homewood Suites-Newtown for your softball Tournament!! It was very nice of you to share your thoughts about our staff, Breakfast, dinner, and our Suites!!

We hope your softball tournament finds it way back to the Newtown Area and you visit us again!!!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

There was significant mold in the bathroom, climbing up the walls outside of the shower. The whole room smelled. The treadmill kept slipping when I was running in the fitness room. There are newer Hilton properties in the area, which I would suggest staying at before you stayed here.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. We’re sorry you encountered housekeeping problems. Dirty caulk in our rooms are not typical at our hotel, and we appreciate that you brought this to our attention. We have discussed this with our staff and will make every effort to be sure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards.

Please give us a second chance if you visit our area in the future.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Homewood is a very fine chain, with medium-class furnishings/spaces and this one is in great shape. The staff here, is accessible, warm, charming and helpful. They were more pleased to helping me, than I was to have the help. Exception meals, too, among complimentary programs.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank You so much for choosing the Homewood Suites-Newtown. I was very happy to hear about the kinds words with regards to the staff and the breakfast!!!

We hope to see you soon on your next visit to the Newtown area!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a funeral Memorial Day weekend. It was a last minute booking and we are very fortunate to have stumbled across this property. For the most part, the staff was very helpful and friendly. As Hilton Diamond members, we definitely felt a strong "business" vibe at this location - and I found that a positive. The one bedroom suite on the 5th floor was immaculate and tastefully appointed. It was very quiet on Friday day - and that's saying a lot as we were told the hotel was sold out for the night. The only reason I can't give an "excellent" review is due to the complimentary breakfast. We were told at check in breakfast on the weekends is 7 to 10:30am. On Sat morning, we came down around 945am and everything was pretty picked over - and nothing was being refreshed. As we were heading out to the funeral mass, we really just wanted yogurt and coffee so it was ok for us. However, on Sunday morning, we went down around 9:55am and were met by a young server who said rather abruptly - "you know, breakfast ends at 10am. There's still a few things out, but we that's it". My husband and I looked at each other, I turned to her and said "that's unfortunate as we specifically asked about the breakfast hours and were told it was until 10:30am". She then interrogated us on who checked us in. I told her we would provide feedback to the Diamond desk. She then changed her tune, and said there was still some coffee, etc. She apologized for the misinformation and then offered to get us "anything" we wanted. We were again fine with coffee, yogurt and bagels. I appreciate her change in tune but it took mentioning we were Diamond members. I suspect they have a better routine for the business travelers during the week, and got the impression they aren't well managed for a large weekend crowd. This minor issue won't keep us from staying here again, but we will be more diligent with the front desk staff.

Room Tip: Ask for high floor away from elevators for a quiet night.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
mila02, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank You for choosing the Homewood Suites-Newtown for your visit to our area. Thank You for the lovely comments with regards to the staff and the cleanliness of your guest room.

However, I do apologize for the problems that you experienced at the Breakast both mornings during your stay. I am very sorry the staff told you breakfast was until 10:30am. I will certainly speak to the hostess and front desk of the knowledge of our breakfast hours. Our employees are trained to treat all guests the same way reagardless if they are Hilton honors guests or not. I will promise you a training will be done with all staff members regarding this matter.

Thank You for the feedback from your recent stay here at the Homewood!!!

Suzanne,

Reviewed May 21, 2014

This is a place that really makes you feel as if you are staying at a home away from home. It is a really lovely, friendly, safe hotel. I will absolutely stay here again as I am often in this area for business. I look forward to my next stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
mila02, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Gear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing the Homewood Suites-Newtown for you your recent stay!!

I was so excited to see this on trip advisor because this is truly what the Homewood Suites Brand Stands for and we could not he happier.

Thank you and please come and visit us soon on your next trip to the Newtown area!!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

The staff was wonderful! They were attentive to my every need. The rooms were clean and neat. The breakfast food was delicious. The staff answered my every question on directions. I would proudly recommend this hotel to anyone who asks.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our Homewood Suites-Newtown for your recent stay!!

We appreciated the kind words about our staff: The staff was wonderful! They were attentive to my every need. The rooms were clean and neat. The breakfast food was delicious. The staff answered my every question on directions. I shared these comments to the staff and they were thrilled!!

We appreciate you as our guest and hope to see you soon our your next visit to the Newtown Area!!!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

A wonderful very spacious room. Well equipped kitchen. Full size refrigerator and stove and microwave, even a toaster. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very convenient to highway and Sesamee Place We would say here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing our Homewood Suites-Newtown Pa. It is very nice to hear the great comments on the staff and Breakfast, our staff appreciates the kind words from our guests.

Thank You again and please visit us soon on your next trip to the Newtown Area!!!

Suzanne

Also consider these accommodations in or near Newtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
The Brick Hotel
The Brick Hotel
#3 of 3 in Newtown

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA? Share your experiences!