Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Newtown
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
mila02, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

We here at the Homewood Suites- Newtown Pa. appreciated the kind words about our Clean, modern, quiet hotel- perfect for business. Located a little off the beaten path but in-town eating not far away. Friendly, helpful staff; well operated. Will definitely stay here next time I am in area.

Hope to see you on your next visit to the Newtown Area!!!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Love the clean, quiet suites. The complimentary breakfast makes getting out the door really fast and comvenient. Friendly staff and nice accomodations. I have stayed at this hotel about 5 times now and have never had any issues or complaints. My company uses it quite often as we have an office located nearby and it is our first choice of hotels in the area.

Dear Guest,

Thank You so much for the kind words with regards to your recent stay here at the Homewood Suites-Newtown, Pa.

Breakfast, Clean and quiet Suites, and a friendly staff are the most important services to a lovely stay at the hotel. Glad to see you enjoyed the accomondations during your stay!!!

Thank You again and hope to see you soon during your next visit to the Newtown Area!!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Quiet room, very clean, helpful courteous staff. I come to this area often for business and always try to book into this hotel. The rooms are always clean, and I always get a good night's rest. I always use BuggieBeds when I stay in hotels to check for bed bugs when I check in, and I've never detected any bugs or insects at this Homewood Suites.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
mila02, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank You so much for the wonderful review with regards to your stay here at the Homewood Suites-Newtown, Pa. I am very glad to hear that your room is always clean and the staff is helpful and courteous during your visit to our hotel.

We strive to make our Guests 100% satisfied and I glad to see we are achieving this goal!!

Thank You for staying and hope to see during your next visit to the Newtown area!!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Really nice hotel - clean. modern furnishings. great breakfast and wonderfully nice staff. They have a heated pool which looked nice, but I forgot my suit. They have a snack shop also. I was there on business but would come for a weekend and stay there. I highly recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
mila02, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank You for spending time here at the Homewood Suites-Newtown for your business trip. We appreciate the great feedback and kind words with regards to the staff!!!

Thank You again and hope to see you soon in the future when you visit the Newtown area!!!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I got bumped from the Hampton Inn in Newtown because of overbooking. The Homewood made my late check in after a full day of travel quick and painless and the Hampton picked up the tab for the bump. Overall it was a great experience with some icing on the cake.

Dear Guest,

I was sorry to hear that you got bumped from The Hampton Inn to our hotel. Glad to hear that the experience was a great one at our Homewood Suites, and I hope in the future you choose our Homewood for your future needs with your travels.

Hope to see you soon when you visit the Newtown Area!!!!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Great stay and beautiful rooms. We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend the Homewood suites to anyone. We are looking forward to coming back in March. It felt like a home away from home. Next time I'll bring workout cloths.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
mila02, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to receive your great feedback with regards to our Homewwood Suites-Newtown. It was great to see the hotel was a home away from home during your stay with us!!

We hope to see you in March on your next visit to the Newtown area!!

Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Just a very good experience thanks to Great Attention to Detail ... Front desk staff is truly interested in making your visit pleasant. When we were having ?s about the use of the. Office lobby computers a Staff member was quickly sent in to assist us. Well Done to all the Newtown Homewood Suites staff !!

• Stayed: November 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne
Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne
Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA? Share your experiences!