Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA
$109
Travelocity
$81
Travelocity
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown(Yardley)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton.com
$99
SpringHill Suites
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
$76
$84
HIExpress.com
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
$93
Courtyard
$119
$149
$121
$110
All reviewssesame placegreat hoteldaughter's weddingcomplimentary breakfastfull kitchenroom suitemon thurswafflesthe sofa bedbusiness triphome away from homebusiness parkwedding guestswould definitely stay here againbreakfast was excellentclean hotelhousekeeping staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Quiet room, very clean, helpful courteous staff. I come to this area often for business and always try to book into this hotel. The rooms are always clean, and I always get a good night's rest. I always use BuggieBeds when I stay in hotels to check for bed bugs when I check in, and I've never detected any bugs or insects at this Homewood Suites.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
mila02, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank You so much for the wonderful review with regards to your stay here at the Homewood Suites-Newtown, Pa. I am very glad to hear that your room is always clean and the staff is helpful and courteous during your visit to our hotel.

We strive to make our Guests 100% satisfied and I glad to see we are achieving this goal!!

Thank You for staying and hope to see during your next visit to the Newtown area!!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Really nice hotel - clean. modern furnishings. great breakfast and wonderfully nice staff. They have a heated pool which looked nice, but I forgot my suit. They have a snack shop also. I was there on business but would come for a weekend and stay there. I highly recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
mila02, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank You for spending time here at the Homewood Suites-Newtown for your business trip. We appreciate the great feedback and kind words with regards to the staff!!!

Thank You again and hope to see you soon in the future when you visit the Newtown area!!!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I got bumped from the Hampton Inn in Newtown because of overbooking. The Homewood made my late check in after a full day of travel quick and painless and the Hampton picked up the tab for the bump. Overall it was a great experience with some icing on the cake.

Dear Guest,

I was sorry to hear that you got bumped from The Hampton Inn to our hotel. Glad to hear that the experience was a great one at our Homewood Suites, and I hope in the future you choose our Homewood for your future needs with your travels.

Hope to see you soon when you visit the Newtown Area!!!!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Great stay and beautiful rooms. We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend the Homewood suites to anyone. We are looking forward to coming back in March. It felt like a home away from home. Next time I'll bring workout cloths.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
mila02, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to receive your great feedback with regards to our Homewwood Suites-Newtown. It was great to see the hotel was a home away from home during your stay with us!!

We hope to see you in March on your next visit to the Newtown area!!

Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Just a very good experience thanks to Great Attention to Detail ... Front desk staff is truly interested in making your visit pleasant. When we were having ?s about the use of the. Office lobby computers a Staff member was quickly sent in to assist us. Well Done to all the Newtown Homewood Suites staff !!

• Stayed: November 2013