Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Newtown
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Really nice hotel - clean. modern furnishings. great breakfast and wonderfully nice staff. They have a heated pool which looked nice, but I forgot my suit. They have a snack shop also. I was there on business but would come for a weekend and stay there. I highly recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
mila02, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank You for spending time here at the Homewood Suites-Newtown for your business trip. We appreciate the great feedback and kind words with regards to the staff!!!

Thank You again and hope to see you soon in the future when you visit the Newtown area!!!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I got bumped from the Hampton Inn in Newtown because of overbooking. The Homewood made my late check in after a full day of travel quick and painless and the Hampton picked up the tab for the bump. Overall it was a great experience with some icing on the cake.

Dear Guest,

I was sorry to hear that you got bumped from The Hampton Inn to our hotel. Glad to hear that the experience was a great one at our Homewood Suites, and I hope in the future you choose our Homewood for your future needs with your travels.

Hope to see you soon when you visit the Newtown Area!!!!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Great stay and beautiful rooms. We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend the Homewood suites to anyone. We are looking forward to coming back in March. It felt like a home away from home. Next time I'll bring workout cloths.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
mila02, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to receive your great feedback with regards to our Homewwood Suites-Newtown. It was great to see the hotel was a home away from home during your stay with us!!

We hope to see you in March on your next visit to the Newtown area!!

Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Just a very good experience thanks to Great Attention to Detail ... Front desk staff is truly interested in making your visit pleasant. When we were having ?s about the use of the. Office lobby computers a Staff member was quickly sent in to assist us. Well Done to all the Newtown Homewood Suites staff !!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I stay at the Homewood Suites in Newtown and am very pleased with the hotel, the staff, and the services offered. This is my go-to hotel every week. The front desk staff and the dining room staff are all very friendly and very helpful. The rooms are nice and I really enjoy having a living room and bedroom as well as the kitchen area.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Stayed here during a business trip (1 night stay). I was thoroughly impressed with both the size of the room as well as the quality of the furnishings and finishes. The bed was very comfortable as well. I didn't use the kitchen, but it was nice to know that a full kitchen was at my disposal. Also, I really appreciated the complimentary dinner and breakfast. Lastly, every member of the staff that I interacted with was very nice and helpful. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Nothing to complain about, the hotel was in great shape and very clean. We only spent one night here and the hotel served its purpose very nicely. I would stay here again without any hesitation next time I'm in town.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown
Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
12 mi away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown
The Temperance House Inn

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA? Share your experiences!