Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Newtown
“Great hotel”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

The hotel was very clean and the staff were friendly & accomadating. We stayed 8 nights to visit relatives in the area. I was only able to get a studio suite for 3 adults, but it was nice & spacious, & worked out fine. The breakfast buffet had a variety every morning, was always replenished quickly. We were only able to take advantage of the Mon - Thurs "light" dinner twice, it was as much as I would fix at home. Beer & wine, too! I recommend this hotel highly. I will look to booking here again when I 'm in the area.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
homewoodnewtown, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thank you so much for your review of the Homewood Suites-Newtown. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the services and accomodations, in particular our complimentary food & beverage offerings. On behalf of the team here, I thank you for your patronage and look forward to your return.

Brian Walsh, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

The Hotel is extremely clean. The suites are very nice. I loved the 2 tvs, mini complete kitchen and bathroom. The only thing I didn't like was the one trash can. The breakfast is delicious!! I love the oatmeal the most. I didn't go to the pool so I don't know how it is. I recommend this hotel 100%!!!

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank dccutie66
homewoodnewtown, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thank you so much for your glowing review of the Homewood Suites-Newtown. The staff was elated to hear your review and looks forward to your return the next time your travels take you to the Lower Bucks County region.

New York, NY
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We stayed at this hotel recently for one night for a trip to Sesame Place with our two year old son. First off, it couldn't have been more convenient for a trip to Sesame Place-so close but not too close, if you know what I mean. Really happy we chose a hotel that wasn't right at the park or in the middle of all the madness. There would have been 3 million kids running around if we'd stayed at the Sheraton across the street from the park and that would've sucked. If you are staying at this hotel with a child or children it's great because you can get a suite with a separate bedroom like we did so that you can be up and about when the kids go to bed. The room was super clean, nicely decorated and very comfortable in every way (good beds). Front desk staff was very, very nice. They checked us in nice and fast and gave us a stack of take out menus as we ordered pizza to be delivered to our room once our son had gone to bed. Complimentary breakfast is way more than just adequate as some had stated it was. There was juice, coffee, 4 hot entrees (when we were there they had eggs, hash browns, sausages and a big pot of really good, fresh hot oatmeal. Then there were bagels, muffins, toast, danishes, cereal and make your own Belgian waffle bar with waffle irons, whipped cream and fresh blueberries. Seriously, this was a really high quality buffet breakfast-and I am a breakfast person who stays at hotels sometimes based solely on the quality of their free breakfast...There is also a pool and a small fitness room which we didn't use but looked fine. My only, only criticism would be price. Definitely not a cheap hotel but we used credit card points so for us it was free. However, had we not had the points I don't think I would have shelled out the $300 that a 2 room suite costs per night during the season we went in...prob. would have stayed somewhere cheaper and just sucked it up for a one night trip to Sesame Place with out kid. However, if you have points or feel like treating yourself, stay here as it was a great find-for going to Sesame Place or otherwise

1 Thank kipsternewyork
, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this review, July 8, 2012
Thank you kindly for your insightful TripAdvisor review of the Homewood Suites-Newtown. I have shared your words with the staff, as they always look forward to hearing from guests such as yourself. We look forward to your return the next time you are in the Newtown area,

Norwalk, Connecticut
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We had a great experience here. The hotel rooms we were in were immaculate. The pool was great for the grandchild. The breakfast was good for a buffet, but there was a large party that consumed the dining room. We had trouble getting a seat and when we finally did they were out of some food. When I asked if there was more they told me they were out. That aside we had a lovely stay and if I was going to Sesame Place again would stay there. The desk staff was helpful and friendly. That's important for making good first impressions.

1 Thank sisi123
, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
On behalf of the team here at the Homewood Suites-Newtown, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us, and certainly look forward to serving you again in the future.

Hagerstown, Maryland
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Great hotel. Rooms and common areas were spotless. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Awesome breakfast and dinners (Mon-Thurs) included, as well as free wireless internet, pool, etc. The location is slightly off the beaten path, making it quiet and restful. Close to Sesame place, a mall, and lots of restaurants. Hotel is about 30 minutes from downtown and the historic areas. I think the price was unnecessarily high, but the amenities make up for some of that. Would stay there again for sure the next time I am in the Philly area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
homewoodnewtown, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this review, June 16, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of the Homewood Suites-Newtown. I have shared your comments with the staff and they too thank you for recognizing the hard work they put in each and everyday to make all of our guests comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels take you into the Lower Bucks County area.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed June 7, 2012

very clean, nice attention to detail, friendly staff, great bed...a bit overpriced for a suite hotel not in a city. but probably the best in the area

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
homewoodnewtown, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this review, June 9, 2012
The team here at the Homewood Suites-Newtown thanks you for your positive Tripadvisor review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Massapequa, New York
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I went to this hotel for a trip with my cheer team for Hershey. When our room asked for towel we never got any. The service was poor and also the rooms. We found a box in our room whitch made the room smell like smoke.

• Stayed May 2012
homewoodnewtown, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this review, May 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to describe your experience while staying at the Homewood Suites-Newtown. Please accept my sincere apology as we did not meet your expectations in terms of service. We take great pride in providing outstanding service to each and every guest we serve, thus it is disappointing to hear that we did not live up to our standards. I have reviewed the issues you raised with the appropriate team members and can assure you that the appropriate corrective action has been taken to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that you will consider our hotel for your future lodging needs.

Brian Walsh, CHA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newtown
Hampton Inn and Suites Newtown
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
The Temperance House Inn
Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA? Share your experiences!