“Awesome ice cream!”

Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Newtown
Brighton, Michigan
“Awesome ice cream!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Goodnoe's has excellent ice cream, probably the best we had in the area. And, the serving portions are huge!! (What was I thinking, getting a double-scoop waffle cone???).

• Visited August 2013

Richboro, Pennsylvania
“When I think Ice Cream, I think Goodnoes”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

So, whenever I want to impress anyone, I take them here for ice cream. It's as good as it's always been, and their chocolate has no equals. Anywhere. I recently went to Italy, and had chocolate ice cream at a place that had recently won the EU ice cream championship for their chocolate. As I was sampling the winning flavor, all I could think about was how much better Goodnoes is.

My only complaint is that they still haven't brought back strawberry cheesecake ;-)

• Visited August 2013
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Best Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is my favorite ice cream shop in Newtown and there are quite a few. I especially love their chocolate raspberry ice cream. They also have really good banana splits and you can even buy their ice cream to take home.

Visited April 2013
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Slow but Steady and Worth It”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for our dessert. Soooo good. They are slow here but meticulous. Well worth the wait. The ice cream is delicious. We have NEVER been disappointed here when we come for ice cream. Stop in and treat yourself. You won't regret it.

• Visited July 2013
Jersey
“Yummy”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Always love going to Goodnoe's for ice cream. The taste and creaminess of their ice cream makes you want to come back for more.

Visited April 2013