“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2013

There are many good Italian food restaurants in the Newtown PA area and Vecchia is among if not the best! The attentive service of Pasquale, the owner, only adds to the ambiance. Try Pasquale's pollo, his own recipe of Chicken flavored with rosemary, it's a favorite!

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Went for business dinner/holiday and couldn't say enough good things about our food and service. I would recommend for date or work or whatever.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

This restaurant is not only cozy but the food is outstanding and always perfect! It can be pricy but so worth it if you like true Italian dining. I love their pasta with seafood... so good!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We have not been to this place in over 4 years and I am very glad we went decided to try. It is just one of those places we never seem to think to go to... I have to say the service was wonderful and our food was very good. The restaurant is small and usually very busy. Our dinner was very tasting and the good service went a long way. Looking forward to going back. You know it is a good place when the owner personally goes around asking how the meals are!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

If you want a fabulous meal, then you need to eat here!! It is hands down, the best restaurant in bucks county. Most authentic Italian food you'll get anywhere. Amazing staff, amazing owners. They make you feel like home when your there. I have sent every person I know who has moved here from out of town and one person actually sent me flowers!! And a special thank you to chef Pasquale for his wonderful generosity!! :)