“Great for Gluten-free diets”
Review of Eat'n Park

Eat'n Park
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in New Stanton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I had never been to an Eat 'n Park before, but I am now a fan! My 8-year-old son and I were on a long road trip and took a detour near Pittsburgh to visit an old friend. I searched the Find Me Gluten-Free iPhone app and the Eat 'n Park in Greensburg came up with a high rating. This one was closer to our route and I decided to take a chance. Boy am I glad!

GREAT STAFF!!! They have many good GF menu choices and the staff is thoroughly trained. The salad bar and chili were highlights, as was a GF burger (a rare treat). Service was speedy and attentive without being smothering and I will make it a point to come back. I am on the lookout for more locations. Wish they would come to the Baltimore/DC area!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

The burgers are still excellent. However, if you decide to order cole slaw to go, beware of the serving size: It's huge! It's really two servings! But, they could only give me a plastic spoon to eat it with. Not good. For a place proud of its pies, you'd think they'd have plastic forks...

Service for a to-go order rivaled McDonald's in speed.

Also, has discounts for guests of several nearby hotels. (Not the "Express Inn", though...)

Reviewed October 17, 2013

The soup and salad bar is top shelf. The chicken noodle soup had thick noodles and is the best chicken noodle soup I have ever eaten. I also had a great burger with an egg on top of the beef. Very good burger. The strawberry pie was also very good.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Yes, I'd heard the nickname... but you can't beat a Super Burger! The onion rings are also firxt rate. But, the breakfasts are fantastic! Yes, it's a chain. But, in this case, it means consistent quality.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I only stopped in here to grab some soup after missing dinner because my daughter injured herself and had to go to the ER. Ordered to-go from ALEXIS, who was super friendly and went out of her way to see that we were taken care of ASAP. She showed concern for my daughter when I told our story, offered sincere wishes and seemed genuinely grateful we stopped in.

And, oh yeah, by the way....the chicken noodle soup was delicious and just what we needed at the end of this disastrous day. The whole visit was an uplifting boost to an otherwise disappointing day.