“Overpriced Average Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Buffalo, NY
“Overpriced Average Food”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We had two appetizers, and three meals.

The appetizers, stuffed mushrooms and stuffed banana peppers, came out very fast... too fast, like they were already prepared. My son's steak was seriously undercooked, though he refused to send it back. I had pasta, the chicken was overcooked, and overall the pasta was bland. My husband had the Seafood Tavola, which he enjoyed.

Overall, I thought it was just okay. Perhaps because I am spoiled with many excellent Italian restaurants in my own area.

As a note to the management- I think it is in poor taste to have a large list of specials, without including any prices.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank cmdressel

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“overpriced and under cook”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

On my way to NJ and spent the night in Stanton -- entrance to the PA turnpike. And, was thinking that I would enjoy an Italian meal -- man was I wrong.
Ordered the sea bass at $32 -- i sat at the bar and there where no prices on the special menu -- the sea bass was frozen and came out under cook -- like raw. Sent it back to the kitchen where they nuked it!
I had a side of pasta == aglio olio == which they charged an additional $2.50!!
But the best is that I ordered a Sambuca -- which tradition tells us to have an odd number of coffee beans as a way to express good luck/fortune to the drinker from the bar, etc.
The lady barmaid, who really works at Fridays, gave 2?? Yikes what to do --
advice -- pass this ristorante by for sure

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank dlomangino
Marietta, Ohio
“Romantic dinner for two”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We enjoyed the elegant, yet casual atmosphere, but did not expect the price category. A little high for our liking, but the food and service was great.

Visited September 2013
Atlanta
“Good Italian $$”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Got the Lasagna to go, it was very good. I was disapoined they didn't include some bread?? Red sauce No Bread!!?? The restaurant is attractive and would make for a nice sit down meal, next time I will try some of their specialties. Manga!

Visited August 2013
“Great Italian Cooking”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

If you traveling near New Stanton off the Pennsylvania Turnpike and are feed up with fast food places, try a change and visit La Tavola. Great Italian cuisine at reasonable prices, with many daily specials. Dine in a relaxed atmosphere, you are never rush here. When I entertain clients in the area,this is the place I choose and I haven't been disappointed .

• Visited August 2013