“Disappointed”

Pagano's Restaurant & Catering
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in New Stanton
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This was one of out traditions for years when traveling to Canada at Christmas, however something has happened here.

In years past we found the food delicious, and the quality good. This past year we found a completely different situation. The food was served lukewarm at best, and the lasagna was different. I'm not sure what meat they used, but I don't think kit was beef. It had kind of grainy quality to it, and was rather unpleasant.

We haven't been back.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

all homemade soups and ravioli. the homemade bread was great as well. it is a bit pricey but it is well worth the extra few dollars you spend

1  Thank PSU813
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We thought the table set up was weird but the food was really good and the prices were decent. I got pizza and my friend got eggplant parm. The salads were very good.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

My wife and I were referred to this place by friends. It is a wonderful little surprise right in New Stanton. It's nothing fancy, but the food is very good, which is exactly what my wife and I look for in a local Italian restaurant.

Good prices and the sicilian sauce is tasty. The salad has the perfect amount of italian dressing and the wedding soup may have been the best i've had. I gave the service a 4, because it is very attentive and authentic.

If you are looking for fine dining, this is not your place, but if you want good and simple Italian food like Noni used to make, then you will enjoy it.

It's the kind of place you bring the family for a Sunday night meal.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

First time was a charm. Very surprised with variety of well prepared Italian dishes. I ordered the homemade raviolis (a specialty). The portion was very bountiful, hot, and looked delicious as well. Also had a very nice salad with homemade dressing, and all the warm bread w/Italian dipping sauce you wanted. The place was quite busy, and I could see why. The food was excellent, and the place was clean, with crisp white tablecloths and decorated tastefully for Christmas. There were fresh flowers on each table as well. It was my first time to eat there, but not the last!