“Just What We Needed”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh New Stanton
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in New Stanton
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We were in the area to visit Fallingwater. We needed a hotel that was within an hour of the site with easy access to dining. This hotel fit that bill perfectly. It's easy to get to from the interstate and there are numerous dining choices in the area. Not to mention, its 45 minutes from Fallingwater.

We quickly checked in and moved into our rooms. (We had two.) Both rooms were well maintained and had plenty of room. To top it off our sleep was great!

Breakfast was included and they had a nice selection of hot and cold choices.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to any Fallingwater visitors.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh New Stanton

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Right off the highway. Very nice hotel. Clean and updated. The beds were beautiful and super-comfy. Very accommodating to our requests. The pool was nice. Very warm. The hot tub was hot! Paul Mitchell products. Great breakfast in the morning. Eggs, sausage, waffles, yogurt, cereal, fruit , bagels, muffins, etc...! Would definitely return. Two thumbs up!

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Booked this hotel as I assumed it have some standard. When we checked in, there was only one person at front desk. And I didn't see any other staff. This was around 4PM on Saturday.

We were traveling with a baby. Elevators were not working, we ended up carrying our luggage to the 3rd floor. When we called for a rollaway bed, they were not able to provide as the elevators were broken. In the morning, my 6 year old wanted to go to the pool, so I thought of relaxing in the hot tub. Hot tub was much colder than the pool water. When I asked about it, they said its not working.
When I complained about all this in the morning when I was checking out, lady at the front desk just nodded her head.
I spent 360 days in my life staying at marriott. Never experienced this kind of service.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
FFISNewStanton, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh New Stanton, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review your stay online.

We value each and every comment from our guests and use them as training tools for our associates.

I am very sorry to hear that your stay was less then satisfactory. We strive to be the best, and we're sorry that we fell short in this instance.

We hope that you will give us another chance to be your lodging choice when visiting our area in the future.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I've stayed here at least 30 nights since January (yay for work). I love the staff.Nothing but byappy and accomodating all the time. They keep my charger behind the desk until Monday when I forget it. They move my luggage for me when i have to unexpectedly extend my stay and have to change rooms. Speaking of rooms, they're always very clean. Nothing but awesomness all around.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stayed here one night for a family event in nearby Perryopolis, PA. We expected it to be fairly bare bones, being Marriott's budget line and were really pleasantly surprised. Excellent service at the front desk, upgrade to suite as we are Marriott Platinum card holders. Very clean room recently updated, microwave, coffee maker, and fridge, two flat screen tv's, so who could ask for more?! Very good breakfast buffet with hot and cold items and a great variety. Several family style restaurants nearby. We will certainly stay here and at the other Fairfield Inn properties in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stayed at the Fairfield one night for an appointment in Pittsburgh. It was much more reasonable to stay here than in the city. It is very easy to get off and on from I-70. The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast had a good variety, it was very clean, and they kept it well stocked. The staff were all very pleasant from check-in to check out. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay close to, but not in the city of Pittsburgh.

Room Tip: We had a 3rd floor room away from the elevator. I am a light sleeper, and it was very quiet there.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2014

This hotel exceeded our expectations. We stayed here for one night with our children on our way to the DC area. The rooms were clean and appeared to be newly renovated (or at least well kept). We would stay here again as a stopover.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Hampton Inn Greensburg
Hampton Inn Greensburg
#1 of 10 in Greensburg
Express Inn New Stanton PA Hotel

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh New Stanton? Share your experiences!