Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh New Stanton
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in New Stanton
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Traveling from VA to MI this hotel is a good half way stop. Very clean and comfortable room. Quick check in (at 10 pm) and easy access from the turnpike. I'll stay here again next time I need a good night's sleep while I'm on the road.

• Stayed: July 2013
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh New Stanton

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Travelled here on business and brought the family along. I picked this hotel because I'm a Marriott rewards member and because of the indoor pool so the kids could swim while I was at meetings during the day. What a great pick! The front desk staff was EXCELLENT and very accomodating when we checked in. The room (King Suite) was perfect. Nicely appointed and clean. Bed and linens were extremely comfortable. Bathroom was spacious. Free wifi in room was easy to connect to. Two good-sized flatscreen LG TVs were PERFECT and the Sony surround sound and DVD player WITH FREE DVDs to borrow at the front desk was a great surprise! I'm not talking about old movies... they had a HUGE DVD library to borrow from and the kids really enjoyed that. Even board games to borrow, all for no additional charge. Pool area was clean and the kids loved it. Room was quiet and we slept sound.

I don't have a single bad thing to say about this hotel and it's going on my favorites list for when I have to travel to the area.

As for "location," it's easy access off the expressway, but there's not a whole lot to do close by. Bob Evans is across the street, and there's a Subway, Wendy's and Sheetz nearby but not much more foodwise. Just be forewarned of that :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank snlewis715
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This reservation was made same day as we decided to drive a little longer to get closer to home. Upon check-in I'm not sure if the lady was being funny or rude. I said I had made the reservation a few hours before and she comment "yes u stuck in under the radar". I laughed but she didn't . Anyway the room was ok with 2 double beds and a fridge, it worked. We just wanted to sleep.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very welcoming and gave good advice as to local food and attractions. Very comfortable room. I got a room with a hot tub, which had lots of HOT water, and the directions on using it were very clear. The street is a little hard to find; I drove past it and had to turn around.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed May 17, 2013

This facility has nice rooms, friendly staff, good breakfast for a motel, and a small but reasonably equipped exercise room with small weights. The grounds are very nice. Free Wifi is available.
For security the windows on the ground floor are well lit; a very good feature. Unfortunately, the black out shades did not close properly which provided the effect of sleeping under a street light. Why can't this facility and others do a little more preventive maintenance? Of smaller note, the iron leaked and the desk outlet did not work.

Room Tip: Before unpacking make sure the room's equipment is working.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
FFIS_MgmtTeam, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh New Stanton, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh New Stanton.
Please allow me this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. We are committed to providing our guest with the highest quality services and facilities. I sincerely regret that we fell short of our goal in this instance.

I apologize that the black out drape was not closing properly and that you had to deal with outside light coming through at night. Upon your departure, our Maintenance department corrected the problem with the rod. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We do follow a preventative maintenance schedule, and I will ensure that he is looking at this when doing other rooms.

Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon.

Lisa Costigan

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

If the room could match the evening front desk staff I might consider staying here again if I ever travel back through. I was not impressed with our room. The temperature wasn't controlled by thermostat. In the bathroom was empty shampoo and conditioner bottles. My bath towel had a long hair on it. The bottom of the bathtub lining was stripped. Just not a well maintained facility.

• Stayed: May 2013

Please allow me this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your room cleanliness. We are committed to providing our guest with the highest quality services and facilities. I sincerely regret that we fell short of our goal in this instance.

I can ensure you that this is not typical of our housekeeping department, and I will look into this further.

However, I am pleased to hear that our associates took excellent care of you, and I hope that you will give us another chance to be your lodging preference, if/when you come through our area again.

Lisa Costigan
724/755-0800
ffi.lbefi.gm@marriott.com

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Our room was clean and we got the rollaway we requested ahead of time so no complaints! The hotel has free breakfast, a small gym and an indoor pool! Staff was friendly and the location is good (away from the busy gas stations and highway). We would definitely stay there again!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Hampton Inn Greensburg
Hampton Inn Greensburg
#1 of 10 in Greensburg
Express Inn New Stanton PA Hotel

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh New Stanton? Share your experiences!