“Affordable, clean, and friendly” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Express Inn
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in New Stanton
Vancouver, Canada
“Affordable, clean, and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

I stayed here for nine nights. The woman checking me in was very friendly. The room was clean and spacious. I loved the fact the room had a microwave and television. The beds were comfy and I found they had three different types of pillows set on each bed. I initially booked for four nights and added another five nights. The gentleman was very friendly and offered me a great price. He prevented me from spending way more than I should have off Priceline and it's additional fees. I was able to stay in the same room without any disruptions. The hotel is quick to fix any problems and I really appreciate that as a customer.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manny P, General Manager at Express Inn, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

Nice to see your smile in your words. I like to thank you very much to spare your important time for the review.
And thank you very much for appreciating our services and facilities.

Just to inform you that WE FIXED "NEW FURNITURE" IN ROOMS NOW. So, your next visit will give you more satisfaction and comfort.

We love Price-line and all other third party agents but you had a hard time in making reservation online and you was already in the hotel (At front desk), trying to extend your stay, so it was much easier to book directly with us. That was the reason why we booked th. our own system to give you more ease.

Once again, Thank you very much for all your kindness and hope to see you again to serve you more better.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Oxford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

The room was absolutely stunning. I would have never guessed the price would be so low for that high quality of a room! The staff was extremely nice as well. Very personable!! I would definitely recommend this location!! :)

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manny P, General Manager at Express Inn, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much to use your diamond words for us.

You pointed a perfect point in your review that our price is extremely lower as compared to our services and cleanliness.

We are the best option in around 30 miles radius from us because of three factors.
1) Our rooms are very clean
2) Our services are better than others, we always pay our first attention on our guest's demands, questions and complains - No matter what we are doing and No matter what time it is. Because we are dedicated to get our guests' smile.
3) Our rates are lower than our all competitors.

Once again, thank you very much to mark this during your recent stay with us.

We are expecting your another visit to serve you more better.

Thanks again
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to NY with a toddler and a baby. How often can you find a clean hotel for under $50? The service was great - we had an issue with the toilet which was remedied right away. Very nice owners! Beds were comfortable. Great deal!

Stayed December 2013
Manny P, General Manager at Express Inn, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for making a perfect review for us.

Looks like you're "experienced traveler."

I loved your this sentence - "How often can you find a clean hotel for under $50?"

You are right. We always try to be a better option for all travelers. That is the reason why we try to provide clean rooms and best services at lowest price in around 30 miles radius from us.

As a saying, "We like to have 1 egg each day, rather than cutting a chicken". Means, we don't try to get more rates at one time. But we want to build our impression that Express Inn is only a hotel where services and cleanliness are guaranteed at lowest price on I-70 and I-76 highways. We have lowest rates than all other hotels and motels near Pittsburgh, Monroeville, Somerset, Mount Pleasant and Greensburg areas.

Your review will be really helpful to all travelers who are looking for affordable and comfortable accommodation while driving on I-70 and I-76 highways near Greensburg or Pittsburgh.

Once again, thank you very much and expecting your visit again soon.
Markham, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

We stay in the next hotel, when I heard of Express Inn. The manager gives us good prise for a weekly staying and we try it. The room are clean, large, with Microwave, fridge, TV, so we stay there longer than we planned. The hotel offer a complimentary breakfast in the morning and coffee for the rest of the day. The guy at the reception “Manoj” and his stuff welcomed us every time we show-up. They were very nice & polite to each of us. - Thank you guys, for the excellent service. We will definitely be coming back at Express Inn.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Manny P, Manager at Express Inn, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear Stoyan,

Thank you very much to spare your important time for this review.

We are glad to know that you are very satisfied for staying with us.
Still, if you have any suggestion for us, please let us know.

Hope your Christmas vacation is going well.

Can't wait to see you guys again.

Thank you again for all your beautiful words for us
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent accomodations and incredibly friendly and knowledgeable staff. The room was very clean and quiet and I was very impressed with everything, I would highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Manny P, Manager at Express Inn, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear Mr. Joe,

Thank you very much for writting an inspirational words for us.

We believe that "Guest is the heart of our business"
Your satisfaction matters to us - a lot.

We'll try to get your smile during all your stays with us.

Hope to see you soon.

Somerset, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

I saw the reviews and got confused. I was not sure but I just gave a try to this hotel because the price was very cheap. Obviously, at that price I was not expecting a lot but I was just looking for clean hotel for my overnight stay. As soon as I entered in this hotel, I was glad. Because everything was clean, even parking lot was also clean, there was a fresh coffee at night and a guy at the desk was very co-operative and helpful. I marked that even big hotels are not maintaining their property like they do. Still I was skeptical when I entered in the room because they have few bad reviews too!!!!!. Guy explained me that some of their 3rd floor rooms are being used as a smoking rooms, so they are different than the other floors. He gave me a room on the second flr, I checked all sheets and linen, found everything clean with fresh smell. Bathroom was reasonably clean with good force of both cold and hot water. Breakfast was not too attractive but they have only danishes, serials, milk, apple juice and a coffee. For me, it was enough at that lower price. Good thing in breakfast was, they had 3 different type of serials and a personal attention of breakfast lady. Hot waffles would be better but not a big deal. I will always stay at this hotel whenever I will be at this area. This is the cheapest hotel in 30 miles around and it's clean!!! That's all I want.

Room Tip: Ask for 2nd floor room.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manny P, General Manager at Express Inn, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear Mr. Robert,

Thank you very much to make a genuine review for our hotel.

You're absolutely right that we have few bad reviews too. In your review I read that you know the reason for our bad reviews. Thank you very much to put that reason in your review. I would request everyone to inform us on check in time that they need NON-SMOKING or SMOKING room. Because we have DIFFERENT FLOORS for Non-Smoking rooms.

You also have a suggestion for us that we should include waffles in our breakfast. Actually, because of our lowest rates, we are not providing a hot breakfast but still, we will definitely think about it.

Thanks again and see you soon
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

The man at the front dress was very nice and eager to get us to stay. We were taking a break for the night on a long drive so the hotel was convienently located off the highway. I searched some reviews and found alot saying how the rooms were clean and comfortable.....
Upon entering the room we felt dirty. The room was falling apart and covered in filth. Pulling back the blankets were just layer after layer of disgusting stains. The comforter had large dark stains, the blanket was crusty and full of holes and the sheets had not been washed covered in fresh as well as old stains. After checking under the matress there were needles...
We almost left but chose to tough it out and wore our jeans, shoes and hoodies and slept on top of the sheets. The bathroom was gross so we didn't even shower in the morning feeling like it would only make us feel dirtier.
Do yourself a favor and DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MrsMegT
Dear Guest,

Thanks to make a review for us.

We are very sorry for your dissatisfaction during your stay at our hotel.

Mainly, your points are related to cleanliness.

Actually, we are checking rooms after housekeeping. We also make sure that the sheets, pillow cases, towels and evrything is clean. But still, you get dirty linen - which is surprising to us.

We like to thank you for drawing our attention. We will make sure that assigned jobs are done properly and nobody will have the same experience like you had.

Expecting your another visit to our hotel to serve you better.

Once again, Thank you very much to draw our attention to the loopholes.

Travelers are raving about these New Stanton hotels

Hampton Inn Greensburg
#1 of 10 in Greensburg
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Donegal
Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg

Been to Express Inn? Share your experiences!