“Comfort Inn Lives Up To Expectations Again”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in New Stanton
Sydney, Australia
“Comfort Inn Lives Up To Expectations Again”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I have been finding in our travels that we can always rely on a Comfort Inn. Was pleasantly greeted by three staff members on arrival who were all very helpful. I didn't have a reservation but was given a double room on the 2nd floor which was very clean and comfortable. The air conditioner was on when I arrived so it was lovely to walk into a cool room. Bathroom very clean, generous size refrigerator and microwave as well, if needed. Beds were very comfortable and my husband & I both slept soundly. The breakfast room was well organised. No guest laundry but apparently guests are able to use the one across the road at The Marriott if needed. There's a Bob Evans right next door if you are after dinner at night and didn't want to drive anywhere.Would highly recommend.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
weeneydog, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 23, 2012
We are so glad that we lived up to your expectations. Our staff strives to be the best they can. Please come back and visit us again. Your Business is Appreciated.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Our room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was outstanding, we were always greeted with friendliness and a smile- and even cookies. We arrived at 2:30am and we were greeted pleasantly and checked in quickly. The next day we were pleasantly surprised to find our tv replaced with a flat screen. The only negative was our room was across from the ice machine, a little noisy. If we are in thes area again we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed September 2012
weeneydog, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Our staff will make sure your stay is great. Your business is greatly appreciated.
Bedford, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The hotel was nice. It had a floor dedicated to non-smoking. The room was clean and spacious. The hot tub in the room was wonderful. It was within walking distance to Bob Evans. Very convinent as to the highway.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
weeneydog, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 23, 2012
We are so glad to hear that you had a very nice stay with us. Our staff will make sure your stay with us is enjoyable. We hope to see you again soon. Your Business is Appreciated.
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I got your leter today thank you for not being mad at me. I just felt really bad i left the room a mess. Also i defently will come back. Hope i can come back on my 15th birthday. Thanks for a wounderful weekend and the leter.

• Stayed August 2012
weeneydog, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
I'm glad you got my letter and Hope that you do come to visit us on your 15th Birthday.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for a wedding we were attending. It was nice, the people were nice, especially the lady who set up the breakfast each day. Even though it's very close to an extremely busy intersection, it wasn't as noisy as you would expect. Their military discount is great - even a better discount than what we got as wedding participants. The best part though, was that our son forgot his clothes that he wore for the wedding in the closet and they mailed them back! Of course it was COD but still, they didn't have to take the time to box the stuff up and send it back. We are very grateful they did! Great customer service!
Jessica K

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
weeneydog, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Jessica,
I'm glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us during a wedding you was attending. Our Staff will make sure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable every time.
York, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My wife & I stayed here on Sat, Aug 25. We had made reservations via phone call and asked for non-smoking room.
Upon arrival, we were given our rooms only to find the entire hallway and the room smelled like a used ash tray. When I went back downstairs to politely ask for another room, and inquired why the whole floor smelled like a smoking area, I was informed they only had a similar room with the same type of problem. It seems half of the hall is smoking and the other is non-smoking.
When it came right down to it, NO ONE cared about the fact that we weren't happy with the whole set up.
The bathroom EXTREMELY small with the toilet crammed in between the tub & the door, the TV's were ancient, and there were literally no electrical outlets near the beds.
The breakfast the next morn was also skimpy on the volume and pretty poorly serviced.
All in all, the overall attitude towards the customer is severely lacking.
Trust me and stay somewhere other than this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
weeneydog, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
I'm sorry that you had a bad stay with us. We are still one of the hotels that did not go to non-smoking yet. Our third floor still has 7 smoking rooms for now. We always suggest that you request non-smoking away from the smoking floor. We hope to be all non-smoking by next year. For our breakfast I do not understand how it could be skimpy when we serve different hot items daily, two kinds of waffles, breads, bagels,e. muffins, cereals, fruit, donuts, and danishes.
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I stayed at this hotel with my parents for my 14th birthday. The staff was nice and seemed like they liked to work together. The room was nice and clean cleaner then my bedroom. The pool looked nice and new. The pool water was also nIce and clean.one the day we checked out i didnt want to leave. Thanks for making the hotel so nice for my birthday.

• Stayed April 2012
weeneydog, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Thank you for allowing our staff the opportunity to have you as our guest for your birthday. We hope you come back again. Thanks for your business.
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Stanton
Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg
Hampton Inn Greensburg
Hampton Inn Greensburg
#1 of 10 in Greensburg

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!