Comfort Inn
$119
$121
$112
Hampton.com
All reviewsbob evanspool roomwafflesin great shapewe've stayedchoice hotelseating breakfastnice stayroad constructionclean roomsair conditionerwould stay againkeuriglobbystantonsinkmotel
Reviewed July 20, 2011

This Comfort Inn was very clean. I had read a review that mentioned bedbugs but I do not find any. The room seemed smaller than most Cmfort Inn rooms and the Bathroom was way too smalkl and tight. The employees were very nice and pleasant. I did overhear some of them talking about another employee which is a turn off. One employee was sitting oput front smoking when we arrived (another turn off). It would have been nice for the "smoking area" to be located away from the front entrance. There is a Bob Evans next door wit several other places near by at which one can eat. There is a Sheetz just down the street so gas and convienne needs are also met. It is close to the PA Turnpike and other interchange which made the loation good for us. I would stay again but like bigger rooms with queen size beds rather than doubles and larger baths.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank cwcsoup
Reviewed October 26, 2010

arrived around noon..plenty of semi parking along access road in front of motel...got free upgrade to king jacuzzi room for being a choice priviledge member...room was clean,comfy bed nice and quiet great for a day stay...i have stayed at a lot of Comfort Inns and this one is at the top end it is a great place to stay with great people running it...many restaurants within walking distance...I have stayed in one other motel nearby and this place is hands down the very best here...

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank teamster175
Reviewed March 9, 2010

Never again will I stay at a Comfort Inn or reccomend anyone to stay at this particular one! I woke up in the middle of the night to find bed bugs crawling all over me and the bed I was in. Had to wake up my son and check him all over as well. Called down to the front desk and told them. Two employee's came up to my room and investigated as well they called the general manager supposedly, and moved me two doors down from the room I was in. I had a very difficult time sleeping only got about an hour and slept with the lights on in the room. I still feel like I have those bed bugs on me crawling like crazy! The next morning after a night of scratching and suffering the psychological aspect of the whole ordeal, I find the coffee maker in the room had not been cleaned at all it was like dirt that was dropping off the drip part of the coffee maker! NEVER AGAIN! DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT SLEEP HERE UNLESS YOU WANT BED BUGS ON YOU!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank FrenchFry_10
weeneydog, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2010

Thank you for taking time to convey your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Your comment was reviewed by the manager and the pest control company. Please allow me this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay at our hotel on 3-6-10. On saturday 3-7-10 we had that room inspected by our pest control company and found nothing wrong with that room. We would like the opportunity to welcome you back in an effort to provide you the level of service you expect from Comfort Inn.

Reviewed October 24, 2009

After we arrived, we found that the internet was not working, the staff made sure that it was taken care of ASAP. We stayed for 2 nights, and always felt right at home. Great value for money. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stevieb4444
Reviewed February 5, 2009

We were in the area for National Collegate Roller Hockey games being held at Hot Shots Arena in Mt. Pleasant. We stayed at the Comfort Inn because we attempt to keep our hotel stays within the same chain to accumulate points.

Our stay was average. The room was nicely decorated and appeared to have been recently updated. Although the hallway smelled of smoke, the room did not smell and seemed to be smoke free.

We were shocked to find that a major hotel in 2009 would not have wireless internet access. There was a computer available in the lobby and an outlet in our room. Unfortunately, we were not prepared for such an antequated system and did not bring our ethernet cable to connect.

The bathroom was extremely small with the tub and toilet in the actual bathroom and the vanity/sink just outside. The walls were so thin that a single flush woke everyone in the room during the night. Initially I thought the vanity outside the bathroom would be a good feature, but the light over the vanity was so bright that it also woke everyone sleeping in the room bright and early.

Although we have been pleased with other hotels in the chain, we would not stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2009