“Nice stay”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in New Stanton
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
“Nice stay”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We stayed here one night on our way to Pittsburgh to break up the drive and not be arriving in the city late at night. It was perfect for what we needed. It was just off the highway, near other hotels & a few eating places. Check-in was quick & easy. The room was clean and the staff was great! Breakfast selection was much better than expected, so that was a definite plus. Overall a very good value

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank frantic1049

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
North Royalton, Ohio
Reviewed December 13, 2010

Very nice motel with a free continental breakfast in the morning. Clean, comfortable room. Stayed here on our way home from vacation and went to see Waverly's Country Christmas.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Ohio_couple_movin_on
Gulpen, The Netherlands
Reviewed April 27, 2010

For starters. The room was clean. Service was ok. Beds were ok. Breakfast was ok. Don't expect Hilton quality, because you're not paying Hilton prices.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Elmer&Lizette
north east, pa
Reviewed April 6, 2010

After reading the review I wasn't sure I wanted to stay here. My husband's company reserved the room for us and I was very leery. We went to check in and the receptionist was pleasant and allowed us to inspect the room before checking in. We found the room to be very clean, checked the mattresses and the furniture and there was no sign of bedbugs.
We had a pleasant and restful night and awoke without any bites. We even met the notorious Erin. She was very pleasant and didn't show any attitude. Over all I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank 1hapecamper
Florida
Reviewed February 20, 2010

I stayed there and received bed bugs. They did finally give me my money back and I wasn't going to give a review, but after reading the review of someone who stayed there in December, I thought it best that I also let people know. I was hoping they would resolve the situation and have the rooms cleaned but apparently they didn't. Bed bugs are nasty and painful and I will never be able to stay in another hotel without thinking about them and waking up all night. Stay away from Super 8!

Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank cindy32792
puppylover43v3r
Reviewed December 1, 2009

I got bed bugs from staying at the new stanton super 8 and know 3 other people whom got the as well when they stayed there i would never stay there again. they also had horrible service and that erin girl def gets attitude she needs to get off her high horse. So my advice is if you want bed bugs go ahead and stay there if you do not than i would suggest another place to stay.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
3 Thank puppylover43v3r
New Jersey
Reviewed October 9, 2009

Excellent location just off the PA turnpike; plenty of restaurants to choose from, pleasant staff who were willing to accommodate our needs. Minor matter of a squeaky mattress.......

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
#3 of 7 in New Stanton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh New Stanton
Ramada Greensburg Hotel and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Mt. Pleasant-E Huntingdon

Been to Super 8 New Stanton? Share your experiences!