All reviewsweekend retreathome away from homesmall windowown private entrancerolling hillsback roadsevery morningfront porchold post officebarbbuggiesloftstrasburgbarnfarmsprovidence
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My mother, sisters, daughter and I stayed for a girls weekend away at the Mussers Organic B&B. A big draw for us was being offered a breakfast menu that caters to those with food allergies, as my family has several. Barb was very accomodating, and communicated with us in advance, so that she would be prepared in making our dishes. Her breakfast table is set beautifully, and all her dishes are fresh & organic. She had brought us more food than we could eat! It was lovely to linger over coffee each morning and share conversation. Barb is very committed to keeping everything at her inn as organic as possible, fnot only with her food, but also with the body soaps, etc in the bathroom, to the cleaning products she uses in the inn. Again, if you have soap or scent sensitivites, you don't have to worry about that here!

This historic home is comfortable and full of charm. It is located on a quiet street, where you can hear the Amish horse & buggys driving by. We loved the library-TV room where we sat
in the evening to watch our chick flicks, have our evening tea & popcorn. The kitchen is full
service, and if we would have been inclined to cook, would have had all the right utensils to
prepare & eat our meals.

We felt very fortunate to find this lovely home and hostess, and will return next year for our getaway; and, my daughter and sister are considering a family vacation there with their children this summer.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Mussers B&B is the perfect place for our ladies retreat. This is my 4th time returning. Our host Barb always welcomes with a smile and helped us move our things inside on a cold snowy night.
The beds are warm and comfortable. And the kitchen is well equipped for making our meals. I just love the rustic, eclectic decor. There are so many creative touches all around. The breakfasts are phenomenal, and it looks as good as it tastes.
You will be totally satisfied with a stay at Mussers!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I was with a group of women for a weekend retreat. Our hostess, Barb met us outside on a cold snowy night and knew us by name immediately. The B&B is decorated beautifully with antiques, quilts, and Lancaster's flavor. Amazing breakfast. Being at Musser's was a real treat.

Room Tip: Choose one near a window if you like hearing the soothing clip clop of horses going by.
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is the third year the ladies in our Sunday School class have been coming to the Mussers' Bed and Breakfast for a weekend retreat - and it keeps getting better and better! The accommodations
are comfortable and the breakfasts are superb. In addition, Barb goes out of her way to make us feel at home, whether it's by providing little extras or by telling us stories about the history of the house. We also like the fact that there is a fully equipped kitchen so we are able to make our other meals. We look forward to this every year!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I found this bed and breakfast when I was searching for something different in Lancaster county. I loved how it was they were willing to accommodate to dietary restrictions and had a vintage charm. The price seemed right and the location quiet.

My boyfriend and I stayed only one night but we were immensely impressed! The hostess was extremely accommodating and our suite was fantastic. We stayed in the Post Master's Suite. There is a full size bed and a King sized bed loft area with our own private kitchen. It was terribly romantic. Our suite was clean, charming, and everything we hoped for. We went out for dinner that night and came to our room (own private entrance) for tea. Which the cabinets and the refrigerator had refreshments stock piled!

The best part was the breakfast the next morning! Ugh! The breakfast! I'm lactose intolerant, but Barb was more than willing to accommodate. Her spread was gorgeous. Homemade granola, fresh fruit, almond milk, coffee, apple juice, local bacon, and peanut butter French toast. Simply amazing. We had the absolute best experience and we recommended this place to all our family and friends!

• Stayed: December 2012