Musser's Historic Country Suites
    $79
    Great 4.5/5
    $59
    Average 3/5
    Red Carpet Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
    $55
    $52
    $55
    Average 3/5
    $68
    SleepInn
    Very Good 4/5
    See what travelers are saying:
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed February 5, 2013

I found this bed and breakfast when I was searching for something different in Lancaster county. I loved how it was they were willing to accommodate to dietary restrictions and had a vintage charm. The price seemed right and the location quiet.

My boyfriend and I stayed only one night but we were immensely impressed! The hostess was extremely accommodating and our suite was fantastic. We stayed in the Post Master's Suite. There is a full size bed and a King sized bed loft area with our own private kitchen. It was terribly romantic. Our suite was clean, charming, and everything we hoped for. We went out for dinner that night and came to our room (own private entrance) for tea. Which the cabinets and the refrigerator had refreshments stock piled!

The best part was the breakfast the next morning! Ugh! The breakfast! I'm lactose intolerant, but Barb was more than willing to accommodate. Her spread was gorgeous. Homemade granola, fresh fruit, almond milk, coffee, apple juice, local bacon, and peanut butter French toast. Simply amazing. We had the absolute best experience and we recommended this place to all our family and friends!

• Stayed: December 2012
    Reviewed January 12, 2013

We stumbled upon the Musser Bed and Breakfast during a Google search of the Lancaster Area. It was chosen mainly because of its location which is a just south of the busyness of the main downtown area and because of it agreeable price. We experienced much more! Authenticity and serenity are two of the reasons why we would return over and over again. Instead of possessing frilly, formal furnishings, the Musser Bed and Breakfast contains an early American atmosphere with clean, elegant lines and an inventive re-purposing of rustic antique building materials. The handcrafted quality and the use of real materials throughout hearken back to a time when honesty and hard work were the daily norm. The same was true of the food. Wholesome, fresh, local ingredients combined with a beautiful presentation created a delicious experience. I also loved the bonus of having access to our very own kitchen since it allowed us the option of making our own food for dinner. The Musser Bed and Breakfast is a place which allows anyone to relax, feel at home and be themselves. When we returned home and relayed our discovery of this secret treasure to a friend who is extremely well connected in Harrisburg, we learned that she already knew about it and apparently it is the place to be if visiting the Lancaster area!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed December 17, 2012

Great place to stay in New Providence - close to Lancaster as well as a few other cute towns in the area. Barbara was very friendly and makes you feel at home. Great breakfast and accommodating to different eating habits. The ice cream was especially delicious!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
    Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed here last week with my family and was very pleased with the lodging and breakfast offered. Had a very nice day in lancaster with my fiancé and would recommend taking a stroll through the town. Will definitely be back there again. Thanks!

• Stayed: December 2012
    1  Thank Jcwm81
    Reviewed December 3, 2012

My immediate family and I (and sometimes extended family and friends) have been staying at Musser's Organic Bed & Breakfast for years. What was once an early Christmas celebration has continued on now as an annual tradition. Barbara is the most kind and gracious host. Her home is filled with love and always perfectly prepared. Breakfast is absolutely delicious (some of her recipes can be found online) and something we look forward to every year - be sure to ask for the Front Porch tea! If your travel plans bring you to New Providence or you're looking for getaway, I highly recommend Musser's Organic Bread & Breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family