All reviews weekend retreat home away from home small window own private entrance rolling hills back roads every morning front porch old post office barb buggies loft strasburg barn farms providence
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed here last week with my family and was very pleased with the lodging and breakfast offered. Had a very nice day in lancaster with my fiancé and would recommend taking a stroll through the town. Will definitely be back there again. Thanks!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Jcwm81
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My immediate family and I (and sometimes extended family and friends) have been staying at Musser's Organic Bed & Breakfast for years. What was once an early Christmas celebration has continued on now as an annual tradition. Barbara is the most kind and gracious host. Her home is filled with love and always perfectly prepared. Breakfast is absolutely delicious (some of her recipes can be found online) and something we look forward to every year - be sure to ask for the Front Porch tea! If your travel plans bring you to New Providence or you're looking for getaway, I highly recommend Musser's Organic Bread & Breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2012

My husband and I took a last minute trip for our anniversary and found Mussers' on line. I'm so happy we decided to head there! Barbara Musser is a wonderful hostess who makes every effort to ensure her guests enjoy their stay. I mentioned that we wanted to do some antique shopping during our stay, and she took the time to direct us to some area shops. At one of those shops we found the antique wheelbarrow I'd been looking for for years! What a find! The room was wonderful. Clean, comfortable with a wndrerful warm Amish decor - and LOTS OF ROOM. We're already planning our next visit - this time with our adult children, as a family outing. My husband and I highly recommend a visit to Mussers. You'll love it!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

we have been ruined to any other bed and breakfast ever. instead of just having a small room with a bed, it was truly a home away from home. i could seriously live there. we loved it from the moment we walked in the door. the suite was great, food was great, atmosphere was great, barb was an incredible hostess and it was very clean and inviting. i only wish we could go back more often! the location was also very convenient to a lot of places in lancaster county--only a few minutes from strasburg and very close to lancaster city.

Room Tip: we stayed in the post office suite, but barb also showed us the other room and they were both just as nice.
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This is the 2nd time we have stayed! We loved the breakfast - always a great variety and more than we could possible eat. Our room was very clean and comfortable... we didn't hear the other guest only the passes buggies that was a delight to see. You can't go wrong with staying at the Musser's Bed and Breakfast - you'll love Barb and want to return again just like we do!