All reviewsweekend retreathome away from homesmall windowown private entrancerolling hillsback roadsevery morningfront porchold post officebarbbuggiesloftstrasburgbarnfarmsprovidence
Reviewed July 7, 2012

My husband and I live in the Philly area and we stayed at the Musser's B&B so he could experience authentic Lancaster county. It was a fabulous experience! Our room was spacious and filled with fascinating antiques from the area. I was particularly interested in the many quilts that are displayed throughout the B&B. The hostess is very informative and answered all our questions about the Amish and gave us helpful tips on what to see and do. If you are looking for a relaxing getaway I would strongly recommend that you stay here.

Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2011

The hostess, Barb Musser, was wonderful and made us feel SO welcome. We didn't arrive until 11:00 PM and she was still waiting up for our arrival so she could show us to our room(s). My husband and I took our "Navy" daughter and her boyfriend for a week's vacation in Pennsylvania and we spent the first 3 nights at Mussers' B & B. Barb's breakfasts were wonderful and featured the fresh produce of the area. We left the breakfast table each morning completely satisifed. The Inn is located in an area that is easily accessible to the attractions Lancaster/Intercourse area. My only regret is that we didn't spent all SIX nights at this lovely Inn and Barb's warm hospitality. We will return to this Inn and stay longer!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2011

This is a great place to stay on your trip to Lancaster County. The suites are beautiful and perfect for families. It will feel like your home away from home.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2011

My husband and I stayed at Musser's Organic B&B in April of 2011. Our Suite was large, clean, tastefully restored and decorated. I suffer from M.C.S. (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity) and I was able to stay there with no ill effects as this was a Chemical and Fragrance Free Bed and Breakfast. Barb had no problem with my special accommodation requests in regards to my health. We found Barb Musser to be a wonderful hostess. She is the perfect balance of personable and professional. She is also a wonderful cook! We will find excuses to get back there.

Room Tip: All suites are large clean and charming.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2010

After browsing numerous sites for bed and beakfasts a friend, visitng from California, and I chose Mussers'. The place sounded great on the Internet and we wondered if it would live up to our expectations. We definitely were not disappointed. Mussers' B@B surpassed all our expectations!!! We thoroughly enjoyed the quiet, peaceful surroundings, our spacious, cheery suite, delicious breakfasts and outstanding hospitality. Barb Musser graciously offered many helpful tips to us newbies exploring Lancaster county for the first time. We LOVED our stay!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends