All reviewsweekend retreathome away from homesmall windowown private entrancerolling hillsback roadsevery morningfront porchold post officebarbbuggiesloftstrasburgbarnfarmsprovidence
Reviewed August 11, 2011

The hostess, Barb Musser, was wonderful and made us feel SO welcome. We didn't arrive until 11:00 PM and she was still waiting up for our arrival so she could show us to our room(s). My husband and I took our "Navy" daughter and her boyfriend for a week's vacation in Pennsylvania and we spent the first 3 nights at Mussers' B & B. Barb's breakfasts were wonderful and featured the fresh produce of the area. We left the breakfast table each morning completely satisifed. The Inn is located in an area that is easily accessible to the attractions Lancaster/Intercourse area. My only regret is that we didn't spent all SIX nights at this lovely Inn and Barb's warm hospitality. We will return to this Inn and stay longer!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2011

This is a great place to stay on your trip to Lancaster County. The suites are beautiful and perfect for families. It will feel like your home away from home.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2011

My husband and I stayed at Musser's Organic B&B in April of 2011. Our Suite was large, clean, tastefully restored and decorated. I suffer from M.C.S. (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity) and I was able to stay there with no ill effects as this was a Chemical and Fragrance Free Bed and Breakfast. Barb had no problem with my special accommodation requests in regards to my health. We found Barb Musser to be a wonderful hostess. She is the perfect balance of personable and professional. She is also a wonderful cook! We will find excuses to get back there.

Room Tip: All suites are large clean and charming.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2010

After browsing numerous sites for bed and beakfasts a friend, visitng from California, and I chose Mussers'. The place sounded great on the Internet and we wondered if it would live up to our expectations. We definitely were not disappointed. Mussers' B@B surpassed all our expectations!!! We thoroughly enjoyed the quiet, peaceful surroundings, our spacious, cheery suite, delicious breakfasts and outstanding hospitality. Barb Musser graciously offered many helpful tips to us newbies exploring Lancaster county for the first time. We LOVED our stay!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 31, 2009

We stayed at this bed and breakfast for one night with our four young kids. Barb Musser is a gracious, genuine and pleasant hostess. She is a very kind hearted person and dedicated to her work. The suite we stayed at was the old general store which her family restored painstakenly to its original state - with modern conveniences and flair. Her amenities are organic - from the toiletries to the coffee and teas that she generously stashes in the suite. The beds are very comfortable - and great after a long day of touring Lancaster. She decorated the suite in authentic Amish style - from handmade cotton quilts to samples of Amish clothing adorning one of the bedroom walls. Barb prepares a complete breakfast which consisted of local fresh fruits, homemade waffles, granola, turkey sausage, etc. Ample food. She was kind enough o ask for any diet requests/restrictions. Bar Musser should be proud of her establishment. It truly feels more like a "home" than a lodging place. If I didn't have so many kids, I would probably write a novel writing about our great experience at her bed and breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family