“You get what you pay for”
Review of Rosie's Restaurant

Rosie's Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 21 Restaurants in New Oxford
Cuisines: American
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

I took my mother there just to try the place out. Food was very inexpensive but the quality was the same as the price. Believe me I don't usually write reviews and am not a picky eater. But I can't recommend the food.

1 Thank Timpaulw

“Owner is very rude.”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My family goes to rosies every Sunday. The waitress are very good but we had an issue with the food, we sent it back with the waitress and she was nice about it. The owner brings out the same food that was sent back but they just reheated it in the microwave and she was extremely rude to us about sending it back. I will never go back to that establishment ever again. I don't think she understands that word of mouth is the best and cheapest advertisement.

2 Thank gene84
California
“A CLASSIC FAMILY DINER!”
Reviewed October 19, 2009

Have you ever stumbled into a wonderful local restaurant with a lot of local color and excellent food? that is rosie' diner. it is between gettysburg and the amish country in a strip mall that has a family dollar store and a grocery store. the food is really good and, being from california, the prices are very reasonable. we had breakfast there on the way into amish country and dinner on the way back. give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

2 Thank historymajor
New Oxford, Pennsylvania
“Great Family Restaurant”
Reviewed April 29, 2008

Very Friendly and economical too. Most of the food seems to be homemade and the desserts are excellent.

1 Thank myvegasISshowing