“Exceeded our expectations!!!”
Review of Lynn-Lee House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Milford
Lynn-Lee House
Ranked #1 of 1 New Milford B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This was the perfect DELIGHTFUL start to our mini fall trip with my 88 year old parents. My mom loved the antiques, and we all felt right at home & welcomed by the no-fuss & easy-to-like owners, Chuck & Eleanor! The pillows & rooms were the best! The breakfast setting/food beautiful & gourmet-tasty. We would go back in a heartbeat. This place was a winner!!

• Stayed: October 2012

Reviewed August 27, 2012

To break up the ride from Long Island to Ithaca, NY, to attend a family wedding, I surfed the Internet for an over night stay en route. Came upon the Lynn-Lee House. It was a delight, from the first whiff of phlox, wet with rain, to the exquisite bed linens and the perfectly cooked pancakes topped with strawberries. Perhaps most enjoyable was our breakfast conversation with hosts Eleanor and Chuck. It was a lucky find.

Pat and Bob Ralph
Centerport, NY

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Lynn-Lee House in late June, and greatly enjoyed it -- the house, the room, the breakfast, and the hosts.

We've stayed at a lot of B&Bs in the East, and this one ranks near the top for the house (amazing features and details), front porch, lovely perennial garden, furnishings throughout the house, our room and bath (lovely and comfortable), breakfast (best pancakes and fresh fruit ever), and hospitality by our hosts. We lingered long at breakfast, well past our intended departure time, because we were having such an enjoyable conversation with our hosts.

-- Cindy and Ray, from Warrenton, VA

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy B
Reviewed May 22, 2012

This gem of an inn is located only 20 minutes south of Binghamton University. It offers an amazing alternative to the hum-drum hotels/motels in the Johnson City/Vestal area. My husband, my daughter and I stayed one night recently on graduation weekend. We were so pleasantly surprised - Lynn-Lee House far exceeded our expectations. The rooms are spacious and bright, beautifully decorated in period furniture with meticulous attention to detail. And CLEAN! Ditto for the bathrooms. All designed with convenience and comfort in mind. And a delight to the eye as well. Everything, from the plush linens, to the complimentary bathrobes and soaps, are the highest quality. Now for the breakfast - easily the best we ever had. Creme brulee French Toast, fresh fruit plate, home-made bread with marmalade butter. Coffee served in bone china cups, real silver and crystal. Our gracious hosts set a table that would make Martha Stewart envious. The owners, Eleanor and Chuck, take pride in their inn - and it shows in every delightful detail. The garden is another reason to visit this charming inn - flowers and quaint touches abound. Prices per night are very fair. We only wished we had more time to linger. Lynn-Lee House offers abundant incentive to visit the "Endless Mountains" of Eastern PA again and again.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally beautiful. We stayed in Maggie's Room - large and comfortable. Enjoy!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Prepared for anything we left the highway for a B&B in nw Milford: three words: warm pleasant welcome. A very beautiful Victorian house from 1868 with a wonderful homemade breakfast which makes the start of the day really good! Visit
Or just let this place surprise you.
BTW the restaurant which was recommended was very nice as well but after the trip we forgot the name of that. I am sure Eleanor and Chuck will be happy to let you know.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 25, 2012

My husband and I stopped in here to break up a long trip. The location right off the highway was ideal. The house was lovely, the hostess warm and friendly, and breakfast was delicious. We can't wait for another opportunity to stay there!

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed October 21, 2011

I "LIVE" at the Lynn-Lee B&B. I could not find a hotel that would give me a month's stay due to the time of year, and I spoke DIRECTLY to Eleanor who spoke with her husband, Chuck, and they invited me to stay at the B&B for the duration. My experience has been so memorable I have called all of my girlfriends and suggested they make a visit with their spouses to visit this romantic Victorian and vintage home. I call it a home, because Eleanor and Chuck make you feel at home. They give of themselves more than any HOTEL and really focus on the pleasant experience their guests are expecting. The meals are outstanding! Their dispositions are outstanding! When I am greeted at the crack of dawn with hot coffee and breakfast (when I told them they did not have to) it makes me feel so pampered. I LOVE watching Eleanor IRON the sheets, which she does time and time again. She wouldn't think of having her guests lie on unironed sheets. The Lempkes are great people and really go out of their way to make the first-timer or frequenter's experience a genuine B&B experience. Thank you to the Lempkes for their ingenuity in B&B hospitality.

Room Tip: The Lempkes' Lynn-Lee B&B have 2 bedrooms with bathrooms and 2 with baths down the hall. I L...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Fairfield Inn Binghamton
Fairfield Inn Binghamton
#4 of 13 in Binghamton
Hampton Inn & Suites Binghamton / Vestal

Been to Lynn-Lee House? Share your experiences!