“Fun Trip”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Hope
Pineapple Hill Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 19 New Hope B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Recently visisted the Inn to celebrate a birthday. It was very charming. The grounds are beautiful and Scott and Roy are friendly and wonderful hosts. The Inn is close to town but is set off from the road, so it is private. A lovely stay.

Room Tip: The Blue Heron room as a separate entrance/balcony.
There are newer reviews for Pineapple Hill Inn Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We stayed at Pineapple Hill right before Memorial Day. The grounds were beautiful and breakfast delightful. Scott and Roy are wonderful hosts. The interior immaculate. I would definitely book again in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Winter has finally ended and after a few tough weeks at work and looking for some R&R we decided to take a brief getaway to the Pineapple Hill Bed and Breakfast Inn. Roy and Scott welcomed us as if we were family. After a brief tour, we were extremely impressed with the renovations and upgrades made to the inn in a very short time. The grounds are gorgeous and the rooms are very comfortable, extremely clean and make you feel at home. As an added bonus, the pool is refreshing and adds to the relaxation during your visit. To top it off, Roy and Scott served a hearty, delicious breakfast. They were both very accommodating and go above and beyond to make your stay a pleasant experience. We definitely will return and highly recommend the Pineapple Hill Bed and Breakfast Inn.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stayed at the Pineapple Hill Bed and Breakfast Inn this past weekend, and fell in love with it. Tucked away from the road by secret gardens overflowing with blooms and greenery, it's a delightful respite from the work-a-day grind. The gardens are sure to charm, but even more so the proprietors. Their hospitality is outstanding, and they are wonderful hosts, eager to make you comfortable and content. Save your appetite, breakfast will delight your palate and is sure to satisfy. If you're staying in the Lambertville/New Hope area, see if you can score yourself a room at the Pineapple Hill Inn, it's well worth the stop!

Room Tip: Reserve your room early, word is getting out about this lovely B&B!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I would really like to be selfish and be the first to write a bad review of the Pineapple B&B. With all these glowing reviews it will be difficult to get reservations in the future. However every single one is right. Scott & Roy are amazing hosts who offer truly amazing accommodation's with attention to every detail. I consider myself a pretty good cook but Roy's breakfasts were terrific. Scott's not so bad either. It must be a great place to work also as everyone is so friendly and helpful. The sparkling clean pool surrounded by a stone wall which was once an old barn is very private and something you don't see in your typical B&B. My wife and I have stayed in many B&B's and the Pineapple B&B is by far one of the best!!!.

Room Tip: Every Room and yes we did peek is a good room
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My wife and I had a great weekend here recently. (A family member was getting married, at the inn, in the garden) I don't have that much experience with B&B's in general, but I have to say, that I felt completely at home here. In fact, I nearly took my shoes off at the front door the first night I stayed here!

Scott and Roy were awesome hosts. And between the two of them, they cooked us up some pretty serious breakfasts, e.g. creme brulee french toast. I can't remember the last time I had food that good for breakfast.

The room we stayed in had a really intimate, cozy feel. Each room is named after a bird; ours was the scarlet.... something. The rooms were well stocked with the usual amenities. In addition, our room had a small eclectic collection of novels and collections of short stories, including a few books I had been hoping to read, so I managed to get some reading in. I thought that was a nice touch.

Also, the pool is awesome, especially on a hot summer day. Didn't spend that much time in downtown New Hope, but it seemed like a fun place.

What else can I say? It's definitely worth a trip! We're hoping we can go back at some point soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Our stay at Pineapple Hill was a most pleasant surprise. We West Coast folks just wanted serviceable accommodations - whether motel or B & B - while in the New Hope area for a family occasion. We didn't expect to be lodged in such a commodious, beautifully kept and appointed 1790 home surrounded by lush, park-like grounds and to be made comfortable by such thoughtful hosts. Each day began with the world's best fresh fruit cups, coffee, and muffins, followed by a hearty breakfast that kept us fortified until supper. Hats off to Roy and Scott. Pineapple Hill is much, much more than serviceable accommodations. Pineapple Hill B & B is a superb choice for truly restorative R & R.

Lynne and Howard Goodman

The Inn at Bowman's Hill
The Inn at Bowman's Hill
#2 of 19 in New Hope
Fox and Hound Bed and Breakfast of New Hope

Been to Pineapple Hill Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!