“Weekend stay in New Hope” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn & Suites - New Hope

Rodeway Inn & Suites - New Hope
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in New Hope
Philadelphia
“Weekend stay in New Hope”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This hotel was a great price - great AAA discount. My boyfriend decided to have a mini weekend getaway in New Hope so the location was great. You have to go outdoors to get to your hotel room, since all rooms open to the outside. Sounds great for the summer, but horrible on a cold winter night. I checked in and proceeded to the third floor where my room was with all of my bags, only to find out that the keys don't work for that door. I had to go all the way back down to the lobby. The receptionist put me in an entire different room for that reason which I still don't understand and told me that it was my fault because the keys can't be too close to your cell phone or credit cards. Anyway, the next night, my boyfriend and I returned to our room from going out and the keys didn't work AGAIN! It was a different receptionist working that night. She made new keys and came back up with us to make sure they worked.

We went to the hotel bar on one of the nights. The service was terrible. The bar was not crowded whatsoever. I asked for a drink and was completely ignored for 10 minutes and had to ask for it again. Also, we ordered food (one flatbread) and it took about 30 minutes to come out which I thought was way too long.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
      Rooms
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Hope
The Inn at Bowman's Hill
The Inn at Bowman's Hill
#2 of 18 in New Hope
5.0 of 5 stars 389 reviews

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites - New Hope? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn & Suites - New Hope

Property: Rodeway Inn & Suites - New Hope
Address: 6426 Lower York Rd, New Hope, PA 18938-5696 (Formerly Ramada New Hope)
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Bucks County > New Hope
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in New Hope
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn & Suites - New Hope 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites - New Hope reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Of New Hope Hotel New Hope