“YUM. All of it.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Karla's Restaurant

Karla's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 88 Restaurants in New Hope
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Jersey
“YUM. All of it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

I came here with my boyfriend on a Saturday night for dinner. No reservation.

The place had a quirky vibe (very New Hope). We had a great table outside on the porch/patio near the street. It was a perfect location.
The server was great. Knowledgeable and gave good suggestions and honest opinions.

I started with some kind of Gin and cucumber cocktail. It was awesome. Very refreshing.

THE MAC AND CHEESE APP IS A MUST. We got ours with bacon, ham and spinach. It was ridiculously good. We still talk about it. We would go back JUST for that mac and cheese. It was well worth the calories!

For my entrée I got the scallops and short ribs. It was good... but I would have gotten all scallops next time : )

My man got some kind of stuffed chicken with risotto (if I remember correctly). It was awesome. I had my share of his entrée.

I then had a second gin cocktail- this one with grapefruit juice. I liked the first much better.

For dessert we tried some kind of warm chocolate pecan tart. We needed a few shots of espresso after this meal! Talk about comfort food : )

Highly recommend going here. Just be prepared to take a nap afterwards.

• Visited June 2014

Bethesda, Maryland
“Karla's part of New Hope”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

We stopped at this place twice - the first night for dinner and lur last night for one of its famous Margaritas. the desserts on the menu looked tempting, but we passed.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
South Plainfield, New Jersey
“Nice spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to Karla's but won't be our last. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. We started with calamari and quesadillas followed by thai chicken salad and pork sandwich. All food was tasty and served at appropriate temperature. Priced accordingly as well. We will definitely be back!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Very Disappointed Experience Had High Expectations!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

I've always wanted to try to this unique spot in new hope. Stopped in for lunch with my husband. I ordered a salad and he ordered a sandwich it took 30+ minutes for our food to come out and there were only 2 other tables in the restaurant. His sandwich was good, however my salad was a huge disappointment. It was 13 dollars + 6 more for chicken so I expected a nice size portion. It came out it and looked like rabbit food. I'm not one to really complain or send anything back, but for 19 dollars I expected more than some cucumbers and a single piece of chicken breast. We will definitely not go back. Expect high prices, smart portions, and very slow service.

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Brittany322
winchester, va
“Good food, nice funky vibe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We ate in the bar area. I liked the funky vibe. I had the best salad I ever had - the poached pear salad. Service was a bit slow - they seemed slammed in the kitchens and not enough wait staff that night.

1 Thank trarvelchica