“Nice spot”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
South Plainfield, New Jersey
“Nice spot”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to Karla's but won't be our last. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. We started with calamari and quesadillas followed by thai chicken salad and pork sandwich. All food was tasty and served at appropriate temperature. Priced accordingly as well. We will definitely be back!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Very Disappointed Experience Had High Expectations!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I've always wanted to try to this unique spot in new hope. Stopped in for lunch with my husband. I ordered a salad and he ordered a sandwich it took 30+ minutes for our food to come out and there were only 2 other tables in the restaurant. His sandwich was good, however my salad was a huge disappointment. It was 13 dollars + 6 more for chicken so I expected a nice size portion. It came out it and looked like rabbit food. I'm not one to really complain or send anything back, but for 19 dollars I expected more than some cucumbers and a single piece of chicken breast. We will definitely not go back. Expect high prices, smart portions, and very slow service.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Brittany322
winchester, va
“Good food, nice funky vibe”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We ate in the bar area. I liked the funky vibe. I had the best salad I ever had - the poached pear salad. Service was a bit slow - they seemed slammed in the kitchens and not enough wait staff that night.

1 Thank trarvelchica
“Best Hand-crafted Martinis in Nee Hope”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Take your pick. Ricky's Lemondrop, Watermelon, Passion Fruit, Mango, or my favorite, Blood Orange - hands down the best fresh fruit martinis you will find in New Hope. An absolute must stop. Served by the colorful Ricky the bartender.

• Visited June 2014
New Jersey
“Great Late Spot”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

If you are looking for a place that even the Locals like, I'd check out Karla's. We live in the area and find ourselves coming here more than other restaurants in New Hope. It's great spot to bring visiting friends and relatives for good food, great drinks and a cool atmosphere. Be aware that even though the service here is really great, they are not into kissing up to tourists. So, if you are visiting, adjust your attitude, be warm, friendly and relax into an easy going time at Karla's. Don't be pushy and demanding because you'll miss out on how cool the wait staff really is.
Also surprised how much we enjoy brunch here. We keep coming back.

• Visited June 2014