“Local night”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2014

What a fun place to drink and be merry. Mondays are prix fix dinners. Treat yourself to the yummy fried chicken and mac-n-cheese. It was good but a real artery clogger and not what you would eat more than once a year. The bartender is a blast, terrific personality but a bit crude if you don't know him.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

My wife and I have visited here often. I think is the best bang for the buck great food,great artsy feel and good service. Sometimes you'll have to wait a little longer than usual but the staff is nice. If there is any knock I would say are the desserts; there good but not up to the rest of the menu.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Have come here several times for dinner and service and food has always been excellent. Came for lunch today, beginning of April, and I don't know what was wrong. I had ordered the pulled chicken chipolte quesidilla as I always do which was very good. My boyfriend ordered the special which was calamari and crab over linguine for $16, to which we bought thought was greatly priced. We sat and waited 35 minutes or more for our food, which was astronomical considering there was only two other tables there. Finally when our food arrived, it appeared to be a mear handful of pasta, he finished in about 4 bites. Also was not happy with the price of the check for lunch. It was a true let down after receiving such great service all the other times.

1  Thank AlexandraBolcar
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Charming place with a great artsy feel. Bartender poured a healthy and tasty toasted coconut martini. The quesadilla was very yummy, enough to share. Staff very friendly and food and drinks had real fresh ingredients. Worth the trip!

1  Thank AP328joy
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We had a lovely double-date here on Valentine's day. The beer and wine selection is great, and the food was excellent. We had to wait a little while past our reservation time for our table, so the hostess bought us a round of drinks. Though even the wait wasn't bad, as we had a blast with the hilarious bartender. Karla's is awesome!

1  Thank CPM07