“Downhill again”

Earl's New American
Reserve with OpenTable
Earl's New American is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 97 Restaurants in New Hope
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This iconic place goes in cycles and is now bad. The chief and I had been there last summer and it was terrific. I went solo in the winter and it was good.
This time food was tasteless-even the fried chicken which I loved. New chef said the server. They better keep looking.

1  Thank travelingsteve55

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Unique decor with lighting and wood! Friendly staff and wonderful different menu. I had a delicious chopped salad and a mint julep!! Large windows to let in natural light and watch the shoppers at peddlers village. Also has lovely outside seating under beautiful trees! Enjoy!!!

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Went there yesterday for lunch. For a Sunday at 1 it was not crowded at all. I had the burger with french fries my wife had the turkey sandwich and my kids had the chicken sandwich. The burger was ordered medium. When it came out there were parts of it that were still raw. The french fries were super greasy. The homemade potato chips with each of the sandwiches had almost no flavor. On the bright side, the sandwiches were large and I was told they were delicious. The next time we visit New Hope, we are not likely to return to Earls but will visit other restaurants or return to other restaurants that had better quality.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our dinner at Earls. We both had steaks which were quite good. My wife’s filet was a bit over done but flavorful. Appetizers were great, especially the lobster pot stickers. We had no room left for dessert.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

I recently enjoyed a nice dinner here. I started off the a tomato basil soul which was very good. The steak was cooked perfectly and very tender, the mashed potatoes were a little too “horseradishie” for my taste but okay. The service was als very good.

Loved the atmosphere of Peddlers Village!

1  Thank DavisKJ1138