“Great experience at the Logan Inn!”
Review of Logan Inn

Logan Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Logan Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 94 Restaurants in New Hope
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Logan Inn, located in beautiful New Hope, was established in 1727, making it the oldest continuously run inn in Bucks County and one of the five oldest in the United States. Dine inside the glass-enclosed porches or in the cozy Fireside Room. In season, outdoor dining offers a wonderful spot to enjoy brunch, lunch, and dinner. Spend your summer drinking at the Outside Bar or in one of our fireside cabanas! With 16 rooms and a prime Main Street location, Logan Inn is the perfect place to spend your weekend in New Hope!
Reviewed August 4, 2007

My friend and I travel over an hour for the food, service, and ambiance of the the Logan Inn. The staff always greets with smiles and warmth. The food is always prepared just the way you like it with the freshest ingredients. I especially enjoy Anita's Insalata with feta cheese, cranberries, and sugared walnuts. There's a delicious selection of homemade desserts, including a peanut butter pie! For an after dinner drink you can head to the bar for a selection of imported beers or a daiquiri made of fresh fruit. With a perfect view of the heart of New Hope, the Logan Inn is a great escape!

2  Thank j0annet

Reviewed July 29, 2007

I definitely enjoyed my stay at this classy hotel/restaurant/bar. The food was well prepared typical American cuisine with several really unique recipes. Service was excellent, and the location is convenient to everything you could want in New Hope--shopping, food, and bars.

1  Thank sseverus
Reviewed July 20, 2007

I was meeting up with a friend of mine for dinner and he said he said there was no point eating anywhere other than logan inn. Boy was he right!

I'm normally not a big seafood person but he ordered the crab fondue and I helped him finish it. It was *really* tasty.

I kid you not when I say the filet au poivre is the best steak I've had in the tri-state area. It was incredibly tender and had a ton of flavor for filet mignon. I can't rave enough about it!

As far as dessert goes, the waiter recommended the cheesecake, and told us that the owner had spent 2 years fine-tuning the recipe. It definitely shows. Its incredible.

I really don't understand how anyone can rate this place less than 5 stars. Although, new owners did take over in April, so maybe that explains it. I will definitely be going back soon!

1  Thank drootang
Reviewed July 17, 2007

I'm looking forward to my next visit.

1  Thank rickyars
Reviewed July 14, 2007

Excellent food, great service.

1  Thank osirus211