“New Hope Standard”
Review of Logan Inn

Logan Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Logan Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 93 Restaurants in New Hope
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Logan Inn, located in beautiful New Hope, was established in 1727, making it the oldest continuously run inn in Bucks County and one of the five oldest in the United States. Dine inside the glass-enclosed porches or in the cozy Fireside Room. In season, outdoor dining offers a wonderful spot to enjoy brunch, lunch, and dinner. Spend your summer drinking at the Outside Bar or in one of our fireside cabanas! With 16 rooms and a prime Main Street location, Logan Inn is the perfect place to spend your weekend in New Hope!
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The Logan is such a nice place on so many levels. It's not new and shiny, but it's cozy and comfortable on the inside. And it is a fantastic place to sit out on the front patio and do what you do in New Hope - people watch.

1  Thank terrifina
Logan_Inn_Mngr, Owner at Logan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Thank you for sharing the kind words. We are a family run business and we definitely want the Logan Inn to be cozy.

Cheers

Reviewed September 25, 2012

This past weekend we had a surprise 70th birthday party for my mom at the Logan Inn. I cannot think of a single thing I would change that could have possibly made the weekend better than it was. From start to finish planning the event was easy. The manager answered my million questions, helped me set up menus and held a block of rooms for our guests. The weekend was perfect. Every employee went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. The parking attendant made sure there was a special spot for my parents, the wait staff was ever present and attentive, they made sure every guest received what they needed, and the food was served on time, hot and was PHENOMINAL, the bartender kept the drinks strong and flowing, the bus boys kept the room clean and pretty…. I could go on and on. The staff was pleasant and very helpful and they assigned a great number of staff to the party. A dinner party for 30 guests went off without a hitch!
We had 8 rooms of guests staying over and each one was wowed by the cleanliness, charm and beauty of the Inn. A number of guests told me that when they return to the area they would stay at the Logan Inn again. They also said the staff was very helpful and friendly.
We had a brunch the next morning and again the staff was wonderful; very friendly and helpful. They went out of their way for our children. Any request we made was taken care of quickly and with a smile. Again the food was delicious, hot and prepared and served on time.
Overall we had an amazing experience at the Logan Inn. I would highly recommend the restaurant and the Inn to anyone visiting the area and if anyone is thinking of planning an event; bridal shower, birthday party, etc, I could not give high enough praise for the job they did for us. It was the perfect day and we will be planning more dinners and events at the Logan Inn!

1  Thank Jacqueline S
Logan_Inn_Mngr, Manager at Logan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review of Nikolas Restaurant and Logan Inn. I truly appreciate the time and effort you put forth in writing it. Everyday we strive to provide excellent service and the finest meals, and I am delighted to see that we exceeded your expectations. We feel every single aspect of the restaurant and inn demands the highest of qualities, and nothing should be overlooked. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Weather has been absolutely beautiful lately in Eastern PA, so my husband and I decided to go up to New Hope for lunch/shopping. We walked around and looked for a nice place to sit outside since the weather has just been perfect for it and found Logan Inn.

I got a turkey burger, my husband got a glass of wine and crab cake sandwich. He said he loved his sandwich and the crab cake was great. I thought mine was very good as well.

The service was fairly good, a little questionable in the beginning (I felt the waiter stood so far away from us when speaking that at first I wasn't sure if he was talking to us). But as the place began to clear out, he was more attentive and friendly.

All in all, this place is pretty expensive but the quality of food is very good and the atmosphere is terrific. Definitely a nice place to sit, people watch, and enjoy a good meal on a beautiful day.

Logan_Inn_Mngr, Owner at Logan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Hello,

Thank you for providing a review of your lunch at the Logan Inn. Your input is very valuable as we continuously work to be better. I'm glad to hear your enjoyed your meal. We do put great care in to buying all the best ingredients and taking good care of them. I'm sorry you didn't get great service the entire time and we will work on providing better service throughout the lunch meal, regardless of how busy the restaurant may be. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We ate outside on a very hot day. The service was fast,although our server looked like he was much more comfotable behind a bar. I had the branzini, which was good but did Not taste like it had been cooked from fresh, my guess is that it had been cooked prior. The fish was served with a wild and regular rice mix which was ok, along with a serving of broccoli. My partner had the snapper which looked like it was cooked in the same manner , with the same sides. The look of the restaurant was really smart so we were expecting a lot more

Nick G, Owner at Logan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I assure you that all the fresh whole fish is cooked fresh to order. Our family is Greek & Italian and the preparation of whole fish is not only a restaurant specialty, but something we do regularly in our family. In all fairness, the whole fish is not the most “refined” dish we offer. The main point of the whole fish is to taste a really great fresh whole fish that's cooked with the bones and skin. It’s not very fancy, but we think it’s the best way to eat fish like Bronzini & Red Snapper. I’m sorry you’d didn’t care for this meal. I hope you try us again. I think you may like the Seared Octopus as an appetizer and Grilled Whole Shrimp with Seared Diver Scallops. We also have many other dishes that you may enjoy. We hope you give us another opportunity to get it right.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Ate there on a Thursday Night. They had a clambake that was out of this world! It included a whole lobster, shrimp, sausage, chicken wings, clams, mussels, baked potato and corn. It came in one big pot ant was absolutely delicious.

Sat outdoors and it was very nice. Bar service was a little slow, but they didn't have that many servers.

Glad you enjoyed the clambake. It's really is a great meal and a great deal on top of it!