“Best Mexican Around.”
Review of The Blue Tortilla - CLOSED

The Blue Tortilla
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Enjoy a truly mexican meal dining alfresco in our terraces during the warm months or join us inside all-year-round.Treat yourself to our award-winning Guacamole with freshly made corn chips and our delicious home-made salsas.
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

I ate at the Blue Tortilla with my
Mom last night and it was such a great experience. The nachos are the best I've ever had with juicy marinated steak seasoned perfectly. Their guacamole is also great and I loved the honey lime dressing. The decor is authentic and the waitress was so pleasant and accommodating. I just love this place!!!! Their menu is vast and honestly it all looks delicious, I can't wait to try more things. There is a nice patio in front when it's nice out! Don't miss this.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I have eaten here a few times, but never reviewed until I read all the other reviews (and am probably going again tonight). First of all, if you are from California (as I am), then no Mexican restaurant will stack up, so some reviews should be considered approriately. This is NOT a taco stand. It is more a boutique mexican restaurant. You need to BYOB, which means that if margaritas are essential to the experience, this may not be the best option (though they have at times provided some 'workarounds'). If you want some decent salsa and chips, there is no better option in New Hope. The service is pretty good and very friendly. It is not a touristy place any more than anything else on the main drag in New Hope, but you will get passers by 6 feet from you if you eat outside.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I always make it a point to come here when I'm in the area. I love their salsa both the red and green. I've never been dissapointed when coming here. I normally have the mexican shrimp, its my favorite. Another favorite is the jamacian Hibiscus tea. On nice days I like to sit on the patio and watch the street traffic. Good atmosphere and excellent food

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Pricey for average food. BYOB. Better Mexican options in town.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I like sitting outside here and watching people pass by. I think the food is good, although perhaps it is a little expensive at first glance...I still come regularly though!