“Stay away”

Villa Vito Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 90 Restaurants in New Hope
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Stay away”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have never been to a worse restaurant. The tables were dirty and there were spider webs galore. I wanted to leave as soon as the brown salad was served but didn't want to make a scene. Big mistake. Please don't waste your time or money. I wish i had read the reviews first. They should be ashamed of themselves.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank 11041959

“Dog poop would be a step up.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

Where do I begin. Did anyone see the amityville horror well you don't have to the flies are all at villa Vito. We should have known something was wrong when we walked into the place at 7:00 on a Friday evening and we were the only people there. We choose to sit outside at what we were told was beautiful but consisted of enough spider webs and dead flies to film a horror movie, and that was just on our table. Our meal started with a lovely brown wilted salad with a half rotted tomato and some canned string beans luckily they were out of my favorite dressing or I might have eaten it. Even though all signs pointed at a quick escape we unfortunately choose to stay for a main dish. We received something that looked like pasta but I'm still not sure. We ordered the vodka sauce but not only wasn't there vodka in it there wasn't any flavor in it either but that didn't matter because we couldn't chew it anyway. Although I am not a very religious person I pray every day that whatever diseases are lurking at villa Vito god will find it in his heart to keep me from getting any of them because we left the waitress a decent tip. BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID and run.

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank Maggie2214
Margate City, New Jersey
“Totally forgettable!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Slow and confused service. Food quality is marginal. Try some of the places on the main drag. Not sure how this place stays in business.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Margate08402
“Villa Vito/Michael Kelly's Irish Pub”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

I would first like to say that my first mistake was thinking Michael Kelly's Irish Pub would actually serve Irish food. That was my mistake even though I was really excited to have Irish food that night! I came to find that Michael Kelly's Irish Pub is actually part of Villa Vito which is Italian food. So, my husband and I who had already ordered drinks and considered whether or not we should leave the pub and go somewhere else (it was almost 10 PM so options were limited), we decided to just be easy and order pizza. The pizza had no taste and we weren't even served any toppings to put on it! I could've used some garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, SOMETHING to give it some taste! Terrible choice we made, terrible choice.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Shnukles
“I'm actually still throwing up the greasy crap I made the poor choice to eat.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Waitress was on her cell phone. Service was almost nonexistent. Food was greasy and my whole group felt ill. I have been throwing up for an hour.

• Visited April 2013