“Totally forgettable!”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Slow and confused service. Food quality is marginal. Try some of the places on the main drag. Not sure how this place stays in business.

3  Thank Margate08402

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I would first like to say that my first mistake was thinking Michael Kelly's Irish Pub would actually serve Irish food. That was my mistake even though I was really excited to have Irish food that night! I came to find that Michael Kelly's Irish Pub is actually part of Villa Vito which is Italian food. So, my husband and I who had already ordered drinks and considered whether or not we should leave the pub and go somewhere else (it was almost 10 PM so options were limited), we decided to just be easy and order pizza. The pizza had no taste and we weren't even served any toppings to put on it! I could've used some garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, SOMETHING to give it some taste! Terrible choice we made, terrible choice.

2  Thank Shnukles
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Waitress was on her cell phone. Service was almost nonexistent. Food was greasy and my whole group felt ill. I have been throwing up for an hour.

3  Thank Rose S
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Went to see a band in the back garden. Service was terrible. Food was greasy and made me sick soon after leaving (leaving because in 2 hours they managed to bring one drink. And it was not crowded in the least.

Will never ever go back

3  Thank Alice C
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant a few times. The service is excellent, the staff is always warm and friendly. We have had pizza there and entrees. Everything was great. The hardest part is finding a parking space on the weekends, because New Hope is always crowded then.

1  Thank dcd0127