“Consistent quality dishes with pleasant atmosphere”

The Landing Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 94 Restaurants in New Hope
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Reviewed October 24, 2011

This is the second time I have been to The Landing and I can say it has been very good both times. I ordered the scallops dish and found the sauce and scallops absolutely delectable. My wife's pasta dish was also perfect. On warmer nights it is great to sit out on the deck overlooking the river with the lovely ducks below.

Reviewed August 17, 2011

I visited with several friends and of the 6 of us it was a toss-up. Half had good food and the other half had average food. The speakers were loud and right above our head which made conversation difficult. but the view of the river was nice and the service was good. In all fairness the waitress did advise not to have the hamburger which was one o the so-so meals but kfor the price even the burger should be great.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

nothing special...food was good. Had soup/salad and chili and they were hot, they were decent tasting and they were slightly overpriced. Service was a tad slow, but not as bad as others indicated.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

I wish I could rate the food, but we were seated and then we waited, and waited, and waited, and waited...

No one even came to get our drink order. At first I thought we might have been overlooked, but then I noticed that two ladies who were seated before my husband and I were seated were still waiting to be acknowledged as well. Needless to say, after fifteen minutes of waiting to at least be asked for a drink order, we left.

The worst part is that it was NOT a busy weekend night. There were not many people there. But now that I have read these reviews, I understand why that was the case. If only I had read these before going.

1  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed July 18, 2011

This restaurant is so overpriced for the quality of food and service. The only thing I've gotten here that I've liked was the smoked salmon salad. The hummus is a joke and tastes like a Mexican rendition of a Mediterranean dish. I'll bring my business back to the Landing when the owners hire new kitchen and waitstaff. Oh, the hostesses are pretty much useless--and two of them on a slow night? Is that why my food is so expensive?

1  Thank Nickersbee