“Tasty signature dishes”
Review of Marsha Brown's

Marsha Brown's
Reserve with OpenTable
Marsha Brown's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 94 Restaurants in New Hope
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bridge Street
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Came for lunch & tried the eggplant dish along with the crab cheesecake. Also tried the bisque which was tasty.

Beautiful architecture to admire while eating.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

We loved every dish, the service was great, the selection was great. We only had two nights in the area and we had to go there for dinner again. THE BEST onion rings, beautiful romantic place!

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

This was my third visit but the first time I ate here. We didn't use the upstairs restaurant but sat and dined at the bar. This place has a great atmosphere and the bar staff are so good. The building itself is amazing and if you don't dine here, it's still worth a trip upstairs to view the restaurant and decor. They also offer valet parking. My oyster starter followed by scallops for main were just the best I've ever tasted. All this was washed down with a very pleasant cold local beer, however I can also recommend the cocktails too (previous experience). Vodka martinis and margueritas are made to perfection at MB's.

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Having never been to New Hope, PA, before, I had to rely on the Internet to plan a gathering for 7 people from all across the US. We were all impressed with the atmosphere, service, food and beverages. A little pricey, but well worth it. I loved the bread pudding and sweet potato casserole. Martinis were cold and yummy. I will be back.

2  Thank JoJo H
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Filet was divine and cooked perfectly. The sweet potato side was good but very sugary and could use an overhaul. The salad was very good except I forgot to order dressing and by the time I could catch anyone I decided to eat it without. Not great on the checking on the food until a long time passed.
The atmosphere of the church really adds to the experience.