“Newly opened Indian restaurant in New Hope, PA”

Jaffron Indian Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 91 Restaurants in New Hope
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My friend and I happened to pass by this restaurant while strolling through New Hope. We decided to try it, since they advertised a lunch buffet for $8.95. It is a small restaurant that has only a few small tables, but it has really good food and good service. The staff was very attentiveand friendly to us, even though we were partaking of the self-service lunch buffet.

There are newer reviews for Jaffron Indian Restaurant

Reviewed January 30, 2013

The Vegetable Samosas are very fresh and delicious, but the Malai Kofta, a blend of fresh vegetables formed into a croquette and cooked in the most magnificent of sauces, is absolutely stellar!

I highly recommend the Navraton Korma, as well. This is a dish of fresh vegetables cooked in another of his magnificent sauces.

He is very passionate and knowledgeable about the food he prepares, and he is very careful and very skilled at matching the desired amount of mildness or spicyness to each diner's palate.

Everyone, both Desi and Gurah alike, will be pleased with this restaurant. :)

Reviewed January 10, 2013

My family and I have tried this restaurant two times now, once take out and once dine in. Both dining experiences were excellent with nothing but fresh ingredients and perfect magical Indian spices to enhance the dishes. The kitchen is a little rudementry but the chef gets the job done.

We've tried chicken, goat and lamb dishes (various) and whether they were simple curry, biryani or spicy vindaloo, all were perfectly prepared and delicious. No oily residue and overwhelming/overpowering spices like some Indian Restaurants offer. The Naan bread to accompany was also prepared perfectly.

The restaurant is very small but don't let that scare you away. If they keep the quality of food coming out of this kitchen, they'll be destined for a bigger space in the future.

A buffet for around $8 is offered for lunch. It looked like most patrons ordered and didn't hear any complaints. Give this restaurant a try next time in town and I believe you'll be surprised.

Enjoy!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

The good reviews lured us to this Indian restaurant. We started off with Vegetable samosa which was disappointing. However we continued on to tandoor salmon, aloo gobi and yellow lentils. These were excellent in quality and my dinner partner took away a good amount for a meal at home. And I thought the price was reasonable. Would try again...

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We did the buffet, it was a little limited but the food was decent and the staff were pleasant. At arounf 8 Bucks I would do it again for a mid day meal. Next time I would try something off the menu.