“Nice outdoor seating”

Ranked #27 of 94 Restaurants in New Hope
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Nikolas at the Logan Inn is located in the heart of downtown New Hope, serving vibrant Mediterranean-inspired cuisine. The restaurant takes American fare like steak and lobster and infuses them with Mediterranean flavors and spirit. The menu draws inspiration from throughout the region including Spain, Italy, Greece and Turkey, while focusing on fresh seafood and prime meats. Whole fish, octopus, lamb and Kobe steaks are just a few of the outstanding items offered at Nikolas. The team at Nikolas aims to provide a warm and inviting dining experience with exceptional and unique food, personalized hospitality and professional service in a beautiful setting. We invite you to join us at Nikolas and allow us the opportunity to share our passion for delicious food, great wine and thoughtful hospitality.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The space was great. Being outside on a warm summer day watching the people go by was a nice touch. The food was fine but nothing spectacular. Service was very good. Drinks were way overpriced. (My wife's gin and tonic hardly had a hint of gin)

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Nick welcomed me and my friend with open arms while we were deciding to dine at Nikolas after our 6 mile walk. Nick assured us if we waited a half hour for the dinner time to start that we wouldn't he disappointed and he was right. We stayed and ordered from the Prix Fixe menu, which turned out to be very reasonable, perfectly proportioned and delicious. The staff was friendly and provided great food suggestions. The atmosphere was cozy and comfortable. Nick thank you for your attentiveness and we will be back to try more on the menu.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

last we were at logan's inn in new hope, their outdoor dining was standard american fare. since we love mediteranean food we decided to go with open table raves about Nickolas. This restaurant belongs here, yes, but in NY as well so that I can visit it on a weekly basis. Three prix fix menu choices, each offering more courses or different choices- with or without wine airings, the choices were $39 or $55 for 4 courses or $75 for the 7 course chef's tasting menu. These are the prices without wine. The food was fantastic! hummos platter with toasted pita triangles and grape leaves and zucchini fritters. crab cakes in phyllo dough with a kale saute and a whole branzini perfectly charred. the service was professional and gracious and the desserts, esp the fig gelati was perfect. Wish i could have taken this place home with me!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We enjoyed a pleasant dining experience in the bar area of Nikolas. It was raining, but thanks to the tent, we still dined outdoors on a warm early evening. The server was great - pleasant, accommodating -even giving us a sample from their extensive beer and ale list prior to our order. The food was quite good. Overall, a very positive experience. We will return.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We decided to try a new place... so we headed to Nikolas, but unfortunately we won't be going back. My Caeser salad had watery dressing and bland croutons, my crab cakes had no flavor at all and my spinach had sand in it... it was like a was eating a beach, I tried, but eventually gave up on them.My husband had the steak and said that it was okay - but when I told him about the grit in my greens, he said he had the same thing going on with the greens in his appetizer.
We really wanted to like this experience, we love New Hope, but this was a let down. Maybe it was just a bad night. The server was really nice and very helpful though.