“Super find in New Hope”

Blue Moose Restaurant & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 94 Restaurants in New Hope
Cuisines: American, European, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are an intimate BYOB in the heart of New Hope, Pa. We offer locally sourced and creative New American cuisine!
Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

The food was fabulous. The young staff have terrific energy and enjoy what they do. The selection was varied and is sure to satisfy everyone. Now get this - the chef is only 20. He's this good at 20, imagine his talent in 10 years and further.

3  Thank Robear46

Reviewed April 16, 2012

I couldn't wait to try this restaurant after I had heard rave reviews through the grape vine and they were sooo true! This place is great! The food was excellent, from the generous Signature salad wrapped in cucumber ribbons, the generous entrees and especially the creme brulee' - Yum! This group of young adults deserve all the accolades! From the cheery staff to the excellent food, I can't wait to go back and introduce some friends to this place!

3  Thank KAB1977
Reviewed April 14, 2012

I really hate to give the blue moose a good review cause, this place is my dirty lite secret! I love this place and I give props to the owner, sorry I don't know his name but, what a great idea/passion he has taken and ran with! I have been there 3 times. Not only do i plan on going back but rave about it to all who are looking for a place to eat. A pre fixed menu offers a great selection of food, view the menu. The atmosphere is organic and although the servers are young they are very accomadating and pleasant. I'm a local who has eaten in many of the areas restaurants and this is in my top 5. Check out the website to gain more info! Enjoy

3  Thank asw1111
Reviewed April 13, 2012

This is a great concept - good food prepared and served by enthusiastic young adults in a restuarant owned by another young restraunteur. Four of us each had a different entree, and were each satisfied with the freshness and quality. Nice dessert selection. Quiet enough to have a great conversational night out. Will need just a bit more polish before it earns 5 stars, but well worth the visit. Fair prices. It's a BYO.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

This restaurant is a great addition to New Hope's restaurant scene! The 19-year old owner, Skyler, is very personable and knows how to present a meal! You will not leave this restaurant hungry; the soups and desserts are my favorite! The staff is run by high school and college kids that are very personable and try very hard to please. The atmosphere is casual but very nice. It is a BYOB and the pricing is fixed and very affordable!

2  Thank Kathy B