“Best winery in PA”
Review of New Hope Winery

New Hope Winery
Ranked #8 of 31 things to do in New Hope
Reviewed July 31, 2014

This is the best winery in Pennsylvania. Yep, I said it. And I've been to a LOT of wineries In PA. They have events and concerts all summer long. Their wine is actually GOOD (I'm a big fan of the Chancellor). The staff is friendly and knows their product and wine in general. The winery is well cared-for and we never have to wait long for a tasting. Love it here and we repeatedly go back for tastings and to stock up on wine to bring home.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We visited this winery as it seemed the most highly recommended on Trip Advisor. Rustic feel with lots of items for purchase. We splurged for the wine tasting and were not disappointed. Christopher was an outright friendly and knowledgeable person who gave us a great tasting experience. The wine was quite good and we walked away with 4 bottles. Worth a stop in if you are a wine lover.

1  Thank Kirsten W
Reviewed June 13, 2014

This winery produces some very good local wines, priced a little high, but this is a tourist stop. Have entertainment at a reasonable cost almost every night, with some performers more famous than others. Nothing fancy, but a good diversion from downtown New Hope.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I recently had a group of about 40 people come for a tasting on a wine tasting tour through Bucks County, and our experience at New Hope Winery was overwhelmingly positive. We were greeted warmly and given a beautiful tasting room to ourselves with cheese and fruit platters for people to eat while tasting their wines. Mike, who helped coordinate our visit, made the whole experience very easy for me - all we really needed to do was show up and enjoy ourselves! I would absolutely recommend this winery to anyone with a large group - you will be very well accommodated and satisfied!

1  Thank Missus_Gill
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

$10 for five tiny wine samples. The wine was just ok. From reading other reviews, it seems that 2 months ago they charged $5, which for me is much more reasonable.

1  Thank MrsAmazing