“Good Food and friendly staff”
Review of Bitter Bobs - CLOSED

Bitter Bobs
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2012

A group of us eat here recently. It was a nice evening, so we ate outside. The patio area is spacious and clean. All of the staff is friendly. The food selection was good and the prices were fine. We had the BBQ platter, which was great to be able to taste several different items.
I do recommend the coconut custard pie.
Overall a nice evening.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

BYOB which is nice in overpriced New Hope. The food was delicious and they even have a vegetarian dish (seitan).
Our waiter was Christian and he was absolutely wonderful.
They have a nice outdoor patio. When we were there it startled to rain and the staff was extremely helpful getting us inside.
Great place for a great price

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Great atmosphere sitting outside on a nice summer day. I did not like the lunch that I got, but everyone at my table loved what they got. The nachos appetizer was fabulous! If I go again I will get something different, as there is a lot of great items to choose from.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

One of our favorite places to go in New Hope and we go quite often. They are super dog friendly and actually have a whole wall inside deditcated to all the dogs that have eaten at bitter Bobs, each with their own picture frame with their name underneath. They have excellent customer service. They have the best wings around. They come in variety of flavors, tropical Thai is one of our favorites. These wings are big and just fall off the bone. Delicious! Great and friendly BBQ restaurant with a unique and delicious menu for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Their breakfast is awesome!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

This is a great bbq restaurant right in the middle of things. On a Saturday night, there were free tables outside and inside, while the pricey, Havana Restaurant across the street was packed. I think the reason they weren't as busy is because they don't serve alcohol, because it couldn't have been because of the food.

We had delicious brisket and half a rack of ribs that both came with two sides and corn bread. It was seriously cheap for dinner for the area. I believe the brisket was only $11.99 and that includes the sides.

It was so good that we came back for brunch the next day. I had their healthy option that had a whole wheat english muffin, egg beaters, low fat cheese, salsa and veggie sausage patties. It was delicious. I offset the healthiness by having a short stack of their pancakes of the day, which was peach and strawberry nut. Oh my god, they had crispy edges and soft middles and the peaches were ripe, but firm. They were awesome.

The