“Amazing Day!!”

Tastings and Tours: Bucks County
Ranked #1 of 4 Food & Drink in New Hope
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Whether you're a wine or a beer lover we have the perfect day planned for you. Enjoy a carefree day while touring some of the finest wineries, breweries and distilleries Bucks County and the surrounding areas have to offer. Let us do the driving so you can sit back, relax and take in the scenic charm of this historic area. Our special partnerships with the wineries and breweries will provide you with affordable, all inclusive tastings and discounts not normally offered to the general public. Tours currently offered in Bucks County, Lehigh/Berks County and Cape May NJ. Taste, tour and leave the driving to us.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My sister surprised me with a tour with a few friends for my birthday and it was an amazing day! We toured Buckingham, Crossings and Wycombe and had lunch at the Publick House. Every spot was amazing! And at each one, Tastings and Tours coordinated something special for us, that you couldn't plan on your own. Rich, our driver for the day, was so great - so friendly and so knowledgeable! It was a really great day and I would HIGHLY recommend this for anyone looking to spend the day having a great time!

1  Thank Kelly O

Reviewed October 27, 2013

This past weekend was my bachelorette party weekend where we rented a beautiful house in cape may and scheduled a tour with Tastings and Tours. Our amazing drivers Don &Donna arrived promptly and fully stocked with water, good tunes and a lot of great information about cape may and the wineries. Don & Donna were so incredibly accommodating and treated me like a princess on this trip. They let all the wineries know who the bride was and I was treated extra special by all the tour givers :)

We started at cape may winery (I highly recommend!), enjoyed a beautiful lunch on the historic village of cold springs, stopped at Jessie creek winery and ended at the fabulous Hawk Haven winery for some live music and crepes!! The day couldn't have been any better, thank you don & Donna!!! You made my bachelorette party fabulous!!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

What a perfect way to spend the day with friends and family! There were eight of us who went on a Bucks County Wine Tour on a Beautiful day in October. We were picked up at our house by our guide. We visited three Vineyards with a stop for a yummy lunch in between at Wycombe Publick House.. Each Vineyard was unique in its own way. Wycombe warm and friendly, Buckingham so sophisticated and Crossing Vineyards grounds were beautiful. Our guide was Rich who was fun and very knowledgeable. We are now talking about scheduling our next tour.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Don took us on a trip of Cape May wineries (Hawk Haven, Cape May Winery and Willow Creek) for my bachelorette party this weekend in Cape May and all 10 of us had a wonderful time! The wineries were fantastic, lunch at Tischa's was great, and we loved getting a tour of the area. Our tour leader Don was so friendly and made sure we were always being taken care of and got great pics of us throughout the day. Could not recommend this trip/company more! They're fantastic!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Four of us (me, my fiancee, her daughter and her fiancee) went on a Bucks County Winery tour today. We were picked up at our house in Doylestown by a great guy named Harley in the company bus. Harley was a very knowledgeable tour guide. We had a great day with lovely October weather. The Buckingham winery was awesome. You get to pour your own wine ranging from very dry to super sweet. We then went to Adriana's restaurant. I personally would recommend the Chicken Parmesan. We then went to two other wineries, one in Washington Crossings and the other in Wycombe. Both places provided a variety of tastings with chocolates at Crossings and fruit, cheese and crackers at Wycombe.

The scenery of Bucks County, the people we met and Harley the tour guide made this a most pleasurable experience.

We would recommend this tour to anyone interested in Bucks County scenery and it's wine!